Auction House is no longer relevant!

20/08/17 13:47
The players available in the auctions these days are well below par for the championship I play in. I'm at level 48 but some of the players in the auction well below 200* players and with poor training speed & energy recovery speed.

Also at the time of writing this the next player up has 2 hours to go, the next 4 players between 4 & 5 hours, without any filtering the next 20 auctioned players will be sold over an 8 hour period. I don't know how many teams are in the top levels but this doesn't seems like enough players available to maintain the game.

It used to be, and may still be in the lower leagues, that players were constantly available of varying ratings but as supply and demand dictates with so few decent players in the auctions the prices are ridiculously high.

I wonder how much longer I will be able to stay in the game if I can't get enough players. My squad over the last few seasons has reduced from 32 to 23 and with a number of players retiring in the next few of seasons I will struggle to put together a squad.

Why can't the developers put more and better players into the auctions?
20/08/17 13:57
Simple answer as to why its cos they want u to spend money on the game
26/08/17 19:08
yeah well when the time comes I'll just retire if it gets to that stag more fool the people who pay for a game that was once free before they introduced all the pack players which ruined the game
26/08/17 21:16
There were complaints about pay for play way before the pack players arrived. If you want a free game you have to understand you rely on the paying players for the game to exist. And you can go through my history and see I was saying this a good half year before I paid a penny for the game
27/08/17 00:22
I'm not against people buying on the game totally like I don't mind people buying goldballs or healkits / builders I just don't like players whose only means to get promoted are to buy a full team of pack players like theres no skill in that . going back to the post though I do think it would be nice if there was more players in the AH though . Just feel the game has gone a bit stale maxed out in every building just needs something but not sure what other than the obvs removal of MB