Bent

09/09/16 17:49
bent (bɛnt)
adj
dishonest; corrupt

Moderate. Don't censor.
09/09/16 22:56
Sorry Wolfenbuttel but someone needs to tell you this. You are behaving like a child.
10/09/16 00:04
Don't see what's corrupt about what you said last post. I explained it, with an example, of how it works and that you're wrong. After me you were given an actual in game example as proof, yet you ignore this. Think the thing that's bent is your method of making conclusions as you're dismissing facts and clinging on to your misunderstanding of a reply
13/09/16 20:19
Croxton, you and your facts, and examples and concrete explanations really have me bent. Why won't you just let me be irrational and live in my own world of entitlement?
13/09/16 20:36
Oh I absolutely can let you live there, I'll even join you, but that's because you're not a cockrotting womble gazer with a tiny peepee like some people lol
14/09/16 02:18
Croxton :

Oh I absolutely can let you live there, I'll even join you, but that's because you're not a cockrotting womble gazer with a tiny peepee like some people lol

Well there's a whole load of words they missed in the in-game swear filter!
14/09/16 08:25
Croxton :

Are you a Roald Dahl fan by any chance?
15/09/16 09:11
As it happens it was Roald Dahl day so I was sorting out the eldest kid to go to school as Charlie Bucket and making the golden ticket on Photoshop so that may have come into it subconsciously! Good shout there bud, didn't even think of that!
15/09/16 09:41
Croxton :

As it happens it was Roald Dahl day so I was sorting out the eldest kid to go to school as Charlie Bucket and making the golden ticket on Photoshop so that may have come into it subconsciously! Good shout there bud, didn't even think of that!