please remove the account Thank you isis

04/06/17 20:04
A guy called Thank you isis of the Persian empire level 39 roughly 164 rated in the second guild which has just over 3 million fans played me. Personally I think the name is absolutely disgusting that the team name is even allowed on the game especially considering what happened in recent months / weeks , Many of my fellow friends think the same too who play this game and I ask you this could you remove the account from the game and ensure the account can never be used again.

thankyou
04/06/17 20:09
or post his name and address and he can get a visit
04/06/17 20:19
i think you should forward the account details to the authorities they would probably be pleased to pay the stupid little shit a visit
04/06/17 20:36
he must be reported to the anti-terrorist authorities, whether in the uk or in iran.

or send me his address n i will personally visit him.
04/06/17 21:58
If anyone who has information about this C**T, please leave me a message and I will get in touch with you. I am offering reward money, and will only pay in full when he is found. What I will do to him is immaterial and you will not be implicated.

Thank you.
04/06/17 23:31
Thanks guys several tickets have been raised to which he is now under the name of ban554476 , hopefully he'll be removed from the game shortly
05/06/17 02:54
according to our kid's connections, he uses the same IP address as vesna of persian empire.

05/06/17 04:25
May I also register my disgust at this player. Given the context, the change of name qualifies as hate speech and if Sublinet do not censure this player, they also become culpable.
May I also register my disgust at this player. Given the context, the change of name qualifies as hate speech and if Sublinet do not censure this player, they also become culpable.
May I also register my disgust at this player. Given the context, the change of name qualifies as hate speech and if Sublinet do not censure this player, they also become culpable in my eyes.