Was that the PIMPS 1st GC loss?

21/07/19 10:19
Wow! Your passionate I'll give ya that dude geez it is really only a game!!!

have you ever played any sport ? don't get too excited over a damn computer game man!

anyway You guys should be number one the amount of money you spend on it LOL
Enjoy your time in the sun!

21/07/19 10:23
lmao!.......im passionate about looking out for myself and teammates...…...and like I said, yes it is only a game......that's why it shouldn't be a big deal to you or anyone else that we celebrate something nobody else has done...…..

And yes I did......I was a wrestler...…...and be careful where you walk with those money comments......becuz that's like the pot calling the kettle black...…...it seems to me you have quite a few buyers...…….but I don't say a word about that becuz its part of the game......to each their own.
21/07/19 10:25
There you go Zeke level 74 vs a level 40 in a friendly score 104-0. While I was driving king beers with a friend congrats tough guy. There is your win against CNY. Proud of you.
There you go feed Zeke level 74 vs a level 49 in a friendly score 104-0. While I was drinking beers with a friend congrats tough guy. There is your win against CNY. Proud of you.
#C4L

I did read everything my post came because of your comment about the Reapers, the Pimps don't need me to fight their corner & it wasn't the purpose of my reply.

I was just pointing out to diminish other guilds that had praised you guys isn't a classy thing, fair enough you may longer be on discord but plenty of your guild mates are so I would've thought it would've been passed through your guild.

Enjoy the ride at the top, you guys earned it.

Greybeard Griffins
21/07/19 10:33
YOUR such a real tough guy CNY.....a real fkn chairborne ranger aren't ya?...……...Cant wait till u grow up...…….gonna love it!.....
muah muah my big studly fkhead!
21/07/19 10:37
Feed Zeke :

YOUR such a real tough guy CNY.....a real fkn chairborne ranger aren't ya?...……...Cant wait till u grow up...…….gonna love it!.....
muah muah my big studly fkhead!

Hope you are ready when I get there pussy
21/07/19 10:38
Griff, I was on discord with C4L and left when I found out that the pimples can actually see everything we say...….didn't make much sense to me to stay on there if we nned to talk gameplay...…….otherwise it was fine...…….and I certainly wasn't meaning to single you or anyone else out...….all I have heard for a year or more is how tough these pimples are...….and your even in what was put together to be the SUPER guild to take them down...….I don't think you was part of it from the beginning tho………
im just basically saying they have chirped and chirped and are still chirping about how great they are......yes they had a nice long run of being the top dog......but now we have a new dog in town.....and we aren't going away...……
So let us celebrate our win without all this whining and crying......if there was compliments on discord, I deeply grateful and thankful for those...……..however, this post wasn't meant to be a punch in anyones nose until the first stone was thrown by a few PIMPLES.....and I just have defended myself and my teammates
21/07/19 10:40
how long it gonna take you CNY....aka FKHEAD?...………..buy your way up like the others did.....I don't want to wait forever for ya......becuz you sure the fk aren't worth the wait....your a POS now and im sure it wont change later......dumbass!
21/07/19 10:54
Lmfao you aren't worth the salt on my nutz. You're a fucking vagabond. You aren't even a OG bar member. I will be there when I get there. If your there you are there if your not you are to me what you were before I get back up there ..... nothing but another team with a dream. I have more respect for Ozone Smooth Vandals Thou and Vandals and TK than you. I dont even know how you think you became relevant, your run at the top was as long as your dick. You retired came back retired came back. Its whatever with you. You're a flash in the pan player as far as I'm concerned those others have been there from the get go. Fuck redskins and I helped get the ball rolling in there. Your just an acquisition. Kinda like Chris Bosh when. He teamed up with dewayne wade and lebron.