Patch 7.11

13/02/19 19:47
sorry guys, ive just started working with SN in the last three weeks and worked hard for these updates, but down to bugs we're having issues, we have groups on both facebook and whats app for these updates and we're working further to fix these problems both in game and here.

I know longstanding players are leaving the game I have contact with 90% of the top players in game and having played my self since the start of rugby manager,

im doing my best with what I have currently, please give me time if nothing else I will make this work
13/02/19 20:23
Sean Case :

sorry guys, ive just started working with SN in the last three weeks and worked hard for these updates, but down to bugs we're having issues, we have groups on both facebook and whats app for these updates and we're working further to fix these problems both in game and here.

I know longstanding players are leaving the game I have contact with 90% of the top players in game and having played my self since the start of rugby manager,

im doing my best with what I have currently, please give me time if nothing else I will make this work

Helps to know that Sean, but its a classic example of what so many are bleating on about. SN have got you in the firing line while they hide from the bile. I'll give you time, I've been here close on 4 years, so I'm not desperate to go, just desperate for consistency.

PS - too many a55h0les around to post your number mate.
13/02/19 20:50
Lost most of my training points. Just want to thank support for sorting it out in quick time.
13/02/19 23:35
Hello, 6 of my players also lost all of their points (more than 400 in one case) so if anything can be done keep me posted !

ASM Boucherie Ovalie
Province Sabolienne de rugby
14/02/19 00:10
Sean Case :

Hi Sean, Sweet Nitro have shafted us every time they have 'boggle minded ideas' on how to improve a game that they seem hell bent on destroying. This one is just taking the piss.....could you ask the morons how they can justify raising each skill by 4 per level, when the actual increase is 5. None of us asked for this, and as I got pushed up by 28 levels, I should have been rewarded with 140 points per skill, and not 112 that I was credited with. I know it's only a game, but when you spend time trying to improve your players, you don't need any muppets trying to screw with. Thanks to some TW@, the skills I have maxed, are now short by the tune of 28.
14/02/19 07:39
Please sort this mess out and stop screwing with us
14/02/19 09:30
Sean Case ....bwhahahaha ... you a moderator ...hahaha no wonder RM has gone for a ball of hay...
Say goodbye to RM ... with the latest update it has put the nail in the coffin run by a bunch of idiots.
Those sitting at level 5 are now at level 36 and sit with same buildings ...
What about those who paid cash to be ahead in buildings at level 5 and now are behind at level 36?
There was no notification as to such a big update and no feedback to the decision thereof...
The developers and monkey money thinkers have now ruined this game completely .... say bye bye to what has become a waste of time game where the dev's and foolish moderators have become the clowns ... I will certainly tell others not to waste their time over this stupid money making dont give a damn to paying customers ... The funeral of RM is very soon... truth
14/02/19 09:57
My team is wrecked. Being wise I had stacked my bank, filled my stadium and trained my team, all ready for promotion to level 13. Now I'm above the cloud layer at 37, buildings way below L37 support needs, banks that hold £34M with a £48M prize incoming. ?

How much money will you take away if I don't Visa my banks up several levels to absorb all this sudden influx of cash.

What a freakin mess Sweet Nitro.
14/02/19 10:14
Hi all

level 32 trapped in level 45 for the last 10 min with cheap & sh.ty buildings, players that have only improved by 8 levels, no improvement on stadium, strategy buildings, etc...

feel like being a Guinea Pig lead to slaughter to entertain Credit Card players

H e l p ! ! ! !

14/02/19 10:52
Well I guess were all in the same boat. Low level jumpin to level 39 with level 7 buildings. Im sure this is going to work. I sure hope theres a building upgrade in the works to match the huge jump in levels. Otherwise its sayonara for me.