Why ain't we punishing teams that constantly kick and run the clock down?

19/11/17 13:36
I need new socks :

I reward my players a beer every time they Kick the Ball dead

Well now you've gone too far. Did you really have to bring up stuff from the past? Just rubbing it in that I still don't have a pub, lol
19/11/17 15:12
My guys managed to have my pub closed down BM, bunch of Hooligans in my team. I don't know whats worse, having had a pub and losing it or never having had a pub
19/11/17 18:07
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Well now you've gone too far. Did you really have to bring up stuff from the past? Just rubbing it in that I still don't have a pub, lol

I dont have a pub either i just have tail gate parties in the parking lot
19/11/17 19:07
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Wasn't it you who had a stadium that once you got in you couldn't get out? If so is the tail gaiting just part of the mandatory 'yard time'?
19/11/17 22:20
Good memory BM. The evil sock had turned his stadium into a prison camp. A good antimicrobial spray is called for.
20/11/17 06:41
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Wasn't it you who had a stadium that once you got in you couldn't get out? If so is the tail gaiting just part of the mandatory 'yard time'?

That i did, yup keeps the prisoners i mean fans happy