The Brotherhood vs The Pimps

06/01/17 16:46
I don't know how much "info" there really is to learn in this game anymore. Especially for anyone posting in this thread (and the entire forum in general). If you guild hop or whatever to get new tactics and info....well....is there really anything you don't already know? Everyone on this level knows that your defense needs to have some sort of diamond or triangle formation. How big the diamond or triangles are is up to you. If you assign points manually, obviously you know what your defense needs (tackle, anti juke, speed, stamina, etc.). Don't need points in passing the ball, don't need points in returning kickoffs, don't need points in carrying and so on. Everyone knows this and one guild to the next will just say some variation of the same thing on how to properly set up a defense.

As for offense, once again, what is there possibly to learn that you don't already know? Plus, just from playing other teams, if you see a particularly interesting play you can just go in and quickly create it. I've done that with my slot receiver in shotgun and the TE in pro set. Probably 85% of the people run most of their plays in the backfield with just a different guy running backwards to catch the pass. Set the delay to whatever floats your boat. There just isn't any new ground to cover.

I attribute this to the mechanics of the game. When you get right down to it, the game is very basic in what you can and can't do. Hell, just trying to switch defenses or toggle extra point vs. two point conversions is difficult enough. It's not uncommon that the defense you select won't even run. If you have any lag or anything like that, it's very difficult to switch defenses and I am burned by this plenty. It would be awesome if there was some sort of on screen menu that allowed you to make these changes on the fly without doing the cumbersome navigation to the advanced strategy window to try and make those changes in 7 seconds, but there is not, and it's just one of those limitations we all abide by (kind of like how the QB just loves running into the line of scrimmage for whatever reason at various and random times regardless of what way you have him set up to go).

So, I suppose I agree with whoever said "you come back for your friends". That sounds about right. If you don't have your friends, then who can you celebrate your achievements with? Your wife? She don't care. There is always some minor debate about how to best set up things, but the fact of the matter is there are many winning combinations, and when it comes right down to it, it's on YOU (not the rest of your guild) to get into the advanced strategy screen to make the necessary modifications. Play friendlies against the competition (scout), check their morale and energy levels before games...none of this should be ground breaking tactics to anyone here.

And even if you aren't in a guild or care that much, just find whoever you admire in the rankings and watch a game or two of theirs on x4 speed. See what they do. Copy that. Click on their players and see how they assign the points out. I think everyone in the game should just watch ANNILIATION's previous games, check their stats out, and copy that as she seems to be the best player point for point with the team rating and holding her own against the best both attacking...and even more impressively...defending. That's your template right there. That's your entire strategy guide. Go copy from the best. You need not tell anyone that's your approach, but it's the winning approach. Watch a winner; copy a winner; become a winner. Then go let your guild mates shower you with admiration at your greatness. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

Have a nice day to all!
06/01/17 16:53
Doghouse :

Okay moving on.... Nothing to see here! Only a bunch of guys with a pocket full of happiness and a pants full of nothing.

hey I got plenty in my pants...... I can still go all night.. just need an 8 hr nap after the first hr... getting old sucks.. lol
06/01/17 17:06
Da Cubs :

I don't know how much "info" there really is to learn in this game anymore. Especially for anyone posting in this thread (and the entire forum in general). If you guild hop or whatever to get new tactics and info....well....is there really anything you don't already know? Everyone on this level knows that your defense needs to have some sort of diamond or triangle formation. How big the diamond or triangles are is up to you. If you assign points manually, obviously you know what your defense needs (tackle, anti juke, speed, stamina, etc.). Don't need points in passing the ball, don't need points in returning kickoffs, don't need points in carrying and so on. Everyone knows this and one guild to the next will just say some variation of the same thing on how to properly set up a defense.

As for offense, once again, what is there possibly to learn that you don't already know? Plus, just from playing other teams, if you see a particularly interesting play you can just go in and quickly create it. I've done that with my slot receiver in shotgun and the TE in pro set. Probably 85% of the people run most of their plays in the backfield with just a different guy running backwards to catch the pass. Set the delay to whatever floats your boat. There just isn't any new ground to cover.

I attribute this to the mechanics of the game. When you get right down to it, the game is very basic in what you can and can't do. Hell, just trying to switch defenses or toggle extra point vs. two point conversions is difficult enough. It's not uncommon that the defense you select won't even run. If you have any lag or anything like that, it's very difficult to switch defenses and I am burned by this plenty. It would be awesome if there was some sort of on screen menu that allowed you to make these changes on the fly without doing the cumbersome navigation to the advanced strategy window to try and make those changes in 7 seconds, but there is not, and it's just one of those limitations we all abide by (kind of like how the QB just loves running into the line of scrimmage for whatever reason at various and random times regardless of what way you have him set up to go).

So, I suppose I agree with whoever said "you come back for your friends". That sounds about right. If you don't have your friends, then who can you celebrate your achievements with? Your wife? She don't care. There is always some minor debate about how to best set up things, but the fact of the matter is there are many winning combinations, and when it comes right down to it, it's on YOU (not the rest of your guild) to get into the advanced strategy screen to make the necessary modifications. Play friendlies against the competition (scout), check their morale and energy levels before games...none of this should be ground breaking tactics to anyone here.

And even if you aren't in a guild or care that much, just find whoever you admire in the rankings and watch a game or two of theirs on x4 speed. See what they do. Copy that. Click on their players and see how they assign the points out. I think everyone in the game should just watch ANNILIATION's previous games, check their stats out, and copy that as she seems to be the best player point for point with the team rating and holding her own against the best both attacking...and even more impressively...defending. That's your template right there. That's your entire strategy guide. Go copy from the best. You need not tell anyone that's your approach, but it's the winning approach. Watch a winner; copy a winner; become a winner. Then go let your guild mates shower you with admiration at your greatness. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

Have a nice day to all!

I think your dead on.. I do think that the tactics and that setup can make a huge difference... Making some neat new plays can be loads of fun.. but this game is wide open.. you ccan 100% see every player on every team and how they are building... you can see there stadium and see what they are building.. .. You can see the plays ,,, and remake them... nothing is hidden except the tactics....

It's all about the people... I have made some great friends in this game

I have a blast watching the up and coming teams.. ANNILIATION is a very solid player.. love to watch her team play.. Can't wait.. also has my attention.. and thats just the first 2 that come to mind...So many.. and thats very cool!

So many people are starting to play solid.. So many people rolling in from the other games...sorting out the differences...and starting to move upward,,

There was a time where all i cared about was winning... .. Not the case..today,,, Oh I want to win mind you.. but I also think it's cool that others are starting to breach into the top end of the ranks... keeps the game fun.. I catch myself routing for them..

Like I said just some very god people you meet on your way.. Thats what makes this very simply math game.. fun..

06/01/17 17:11
Thanks john i would havd loved to have played with the dynasty
06/01/17 20:00
Randy Young :

Doghouse :

Okay moving on.... Nothing to see here! Only a bunch of guys with a pocket full of happiness and a pants full of nothing.

hey I got plenty in my pants...... I can still go all night.. just need an 8 hr nap after the first hr... getting old sucks.. lol

Whahahaha you got me in stitches with that one!!!
06/01/17 21:00
Doghouse :

Randy Young :

Doghouse :

Whahahaha you got me in stitches with that one!!!

Gents, going to be a bit of a party pooper here, but this is a family forum and this conversation is heading in a bit too much of an mommy and daddy only direction. Whats been posted is still ok but please don't take it any further
06/01/17 21:28
PSML and this guys is why sometimes we have to love qBall for preaching us his many life lessons.
08/01/17 06:34
Whales :

Thanks john i would havd loved to have played with the dynasty

the main people who formed Dynasty are in the Scouting Combine
08/01/17 10:37
I left brotherhood and creted my own guild or i would have loved to have met these people