Bring back old training system

04/02/19 14:18
The recent training will not aquire enough points to train players of triple promotion. Developers should reinstate the old training system.
04/02/19 21:03
wildbears RFC :

The recent training will not aquire enough points to train players of triple promotion. Developers should reinstate the old training system.

The 8 hour recovery from a 50% training sesh will make it difficult to build up lots of tps in a season without also expending lots of heals, to make sure your energy is up to scratch for guild and tournament games, as well as league matches. Unless of course you are a largely inactive player.

Why do they have to fix things that aren't broke? I've not seen or heard of anyone moaning about training points in any way before they did this.

Shame on you Sweat Nurdo!
05/02/19 00:31
do we know that the amount of training points you get is reduced? rather than the 2hr and 4hr giving the same and the 8hr giving double?
05/02/19 01:50
Every time I ask them why they did this they give me bullshit explanations on why! They're forcing people to spend cash to buy players! Corrupt bunch of bullshitters!
05/02/19 05:16
As i understand 2 hrs training will give points equal to old 30 min . 4hr will give equal to 2 hrs training and i dont know what is this 8hr shit
05/02/19 12:05
I may be wrong, but I don't think that's correct.
The TP's have been reduced to ratios of energy spent?
Either way, this is a HUGE backward step for the game!
05/02/19 14:27
The buttons on training appear to be wrong as well!!
05/02/19 14:30
This is the worst since buying players for cash to put off any but those willing to fill the coffers of sweet nitro. Thought I could live with it but it’s too much now - realise their not that fussed it is a business after all.
05/02/19 16:09
its a complete joke
09/02/19 18:49
Hello,

according to my excel data (I keep daily track of the progression), the new 2 hours give as much TPs than the old one and cost less energy. The ratio energy/time is quitte better on all trainings so it will be quite better for active players.

The new training system is better and give more TP than before thanks to the 8 hours option, since the update my progression increased by 11% (with L26 training center and training skills >190%).

In this case the update is pretty good but it's a shame Sweet Nitro wasn't able to explain it to players ...

ASM Boucherie Ovalie
Province Sabolienne de Rugby