Team's Star rating based on team on the pitch

24/10/16 10:39
Can we stop this stupid star rating for the whole team, I played a team who's on field team was 145 star rating, but because he had players of 10, 7, 35, 9, etc in his reserves, his team rating was 65 !! These players are cheats, and con the system.Guilds are getting wrong star rating.
24/10/16 11:31
Iain Rees :

Can we stop this stupid star rating for the whole team, I played a team who's on field team was 145 star rating, but because he had players of 10, 7, 35, 9, etc in his reserves, his team rating was 65 !! These players are cheats, and con the system.Guilds are getting wrong star rating.

That is the reason why you need to scout a player before you play him. I personally don't do it but I can see how strategically it works. BTW it is in no way cheating or they are not cons. They just make use of peoples laziness and put it to their advantage.... clever folks
24/10/16 11:45
Star rating makes zero difference to anything, GvG matchups and Map games are solely decided by the number of fans. All the star rating does is give a quick idea of a teams squad strength, if you don't want to look at their team then you may suffer. But it seems like you do look, so I don't see what your issue is or how it's cheating when if affects nothing at all in game other than a number under the team name

A LOT of people do this for two reasons. 1 is to get challenges in the GvG from people who don't actually check their opponents team, as most of the time they sit there unchallenged for weeks on end and that is losing money. 2 is that it potentially takes away the risk of people using MB who, again, are too lazy to scout or check an actual team and just hit play with the slider on

It's not cheating, it's a tactic that once MB disappears I think you'll find will phase out too. I have used it, I don't now, but there is NO ADVANTAGE GAINED by anyone from doing this other than getting lazy people to assume the team bid worse than it is, purely because they couldn't be bothered pressing with their thumb once!
24/10/16 11:47
Honestly Iain, I think you just misunderstand how the guild system etc works. It's all SOLELY on fans, team rating and league etc have nothing to do with it
24/10/16 18:13
Iain, the other guys have already, very ably, covered the relevant issues and answered your 'questions'.

I will reinforce though that this is NOT cheating and that such 'allegations' continue to be very dimly viewed in the forum. I trust , on this occasion, your comments are made out of ignorance / frustration.
28/10/16 14:03
I do that hoping to fool ppl like u mr Rees, im guessing the guy u played was laughing his ass off when he whipped u cause u were too lazy to check his actual starting 15. Lol