Patch 3.0

21/03/16 10:40
Match bonus divided by 2
The maximum match bonus you can buy with money is now +50% instead of +100% for the same price

The top 3 teams of each league will skip a level and the 4th to 9th teams will move up
On the previous version only the first of each league was able to skip a level, now the top 3 teams will and the teams ranked between 4 and 9 will go to the next one.

League rewards increased
The end of league money reward is now increased depending on your results.
21/03/16 11:06
Thank you for putting the effort in to making it a better game and not just swinging a hammer to fix complaints
26/03/16 14:11
I still think relegation should be an option.
27/03/16 10:17
Match bonus is still in issue. Renders guild games virtually useless as it only works for the home side. Needs to have less of an effect (lower than 50%) and should cost gold balls rather than cash!!!
28/03/16 23:10
guest_1444261726587 :

Match bonus is still in issue. Renders guild games virtually useless as it only works for the home side. Needs to have less of an effect (lower than 50%) and should cost gold balls rather than cash!!!

We've played 3 challenges since the change, won 2, drew 1 - seems pretty reasonable, to be honest.
01/04/16 14:45
And not being able to sell players in their final season...would have been useful to see that highlighted before it was introduced under the radar...
02/04/16 22:45
Mike Nightingale :

And not being able to sell players in their final season...would have been useful to see that highlighted before it was introduced under the radar...

That was a sneaky one. No warning and no chance of offloading to recover some RPs. FLse and not realistic. Reverze the change.
21/04/16 15:43
Hello,
Some ideas to improve the game .

To improve the usability and value of the guilds, we should be able to send private messages to our teammates, and especially, in addition to the care-giving, we should be able to transfer players to price "negotiated" directly between the various members of our guild. It would create a real mutual aid, solidarity, and increase the "collective" experience of the game ... guilds are, without it, a bit monotonous, everyone does not play the game, does not matches , etc ...

Regarding games, I wonder if the teams that play the players to completely offset positions is found penalized? I'm not sure and it's a shame to see teams select their 8 front lines with only n°8 (cheaper on the transfer market) and 3/4 with the No. 15! versatility is interesting (one could imagine a second station per player), but there would be a performance hit ratio when using a player for a position other than his own: Example, n 15 which would have a score of 70 stars in his position, would end up with 68 stars if one positions in the 14 or 11, 55 if he is positioned in the 10-12-13 and this note could fall to 25 stars if found himself in the middle of the front pack.

Personally, I find the games bonuses that increase the ability of players to 50% too high when compared to the centers 'strategy' that can improve our performance only 10% per Building 30% at best. I admit that with these incentives, we can make surprises or blows but the downside is that it is impossible to anticipate the behavior of the opponent and suddenly, it's more like a shot dice.
The example for me directly, having a great team for my level, I spent a season or I collected the money or I ended voluntarily last of my hen do that through increasing the level of my players, and the year after, I make all my matches precedence maximum my meetings ... Result, the 8th game I was assured of finishing in the top 3, so I stop put premiums meetings, and lost games on the end that I would never lose. This has somewhat distorted the championship ...

That was sharing my rugby experience manager ...
Sorry for my english, it's google translate
26/04/16 11:12
How about when looking at guilds or in gvg have their record for win loss draws up. Might reveal a little bit more of the effectiveness of the mb and good to know
08/05/16 17:32
any idea what changes will be in the next update other than bug fixes?
acadamies?
player out of position moral penalty?
additional building levels?