Blocking players from playing you

07/01/16 22:55
So we have this ex guild member of ours who happens to be a complete looney. He has a pretty average team but left our guild in a huff because he wasn't playing in the guild challenges. Since he has left he has literally been challenging guild members to 100s of matches and this has been going on for a month. Today alone he has challenged me 13 times, I know it has no affect but it's just very annoying.

Is there anyway you know of that can somehow block a guy like this so he is being such a hindrance on a daily basis, dude is a full blown nut job. Any help would be much appreciated.
07/01/16 23:22
Wow what guild are you in to make him that upset?
07/01/16 23:44
Richard Nelson :

Wow what guild are you in to make him that upset?

The guild is called taranaki. Not a special guild by any stretch but the guy just won't let go even after further investigation seeing he is now a 'right hand' in his new guild you think he would be over it right? Anyway I'm assuming there's no way to block this clown?
08/01/16 04:47
Its not kickboxing Chris by any chance is it?
08/01/16 09:58
Nah mate his team name is Jeremys Hogs. He left our guild in a huff because we wouldn't put him in our guild challenge despite having a terrible team and he hasn't stopped playing a number of us since it's just nuts
12/01/16 12:23
It's only friendly matches, that costs nothing and consumes no energy