king wolves

07/01/17 11:26
Nomber 1goild king wolves
07/01/17 11:48
I think you'll find team wales are the number 1 Guild around
07/01/17 19:06
No we are the best
07/01/17 22:16
Haha, King Wolves are number 1 in cheating and playing stupid football and being cowards!!! Hahahaha!!!! You twats are such stupendouly depraved morons!! If you Iranians are so proud of your country, why use the flags of other countries?

If you Iranians think you are so great, why treat your mothers, sisters and daughters worse than dogs in your country?

Also, go take English lessons before you post anything on the English forum as you will only be making a fool of yourself, mate!

Now, this is something Sublinet and your Iranian Admin cannot help you with. They can help you to cheat but they cannot teach you how to speak and write proper English.
08/01/17 00:36
I wouldn't say king wolves cheat just because they buy the packs tbh all the top teams do it the difference is Players like PL , Chris milano and Brock the best know how to use the players they have and that's why I consider them as probably the best 3 players on the game. I don't own a single pack player and never have because I believe in tactics and not trying to buying wins. I find it truly amusing how theres so many teams with all these massive ratings and 90% of them don't have the first clue of how to use what they have for example Guildford Gimps and Dollard buy an entire team every single season I thump Guildford gimps hands down, and I can compete with Dollard despite being nearly 70 rated less than him if only he was setup right he'd be hammering me every game and he should be for the rating he is without the pack players Dollard would have never been a champion because his knowledge of the game and his tactics are rubbish.
08/01/17 03:40
You are missing the point, Ash, they cheat in so many different ways because of their connections with the Iranian Admin, Sublinet, etc.

Have you played king wolves in Guild Challenges yet? We did a few times and what they used to do is play their last remaining team in endless friendlies to stop us from playing him. Nevertheless, we outsmarted them whenever they tried this childish act of cheating.

Where do you think they get their pack players, gold balls and recruiter coins from? How come they are able to put the speed and aggression of their players without having them miss league matches? Do an extensive perusal of their league results; watch their matches, etc, to get a better idea of the level of cheating that is going on.

Why are their players able to build Level 22 stadiums without upgrading the banks like the rest of us? Of course, filmsy denial was all Sublinet could think of in their replies to our queries.

As for your opinion about tactics, you'll be surprised to learn that there are some pretty good tacticians out there, regardless of pack players or not, including some Iranians who I like for being clever with tactics, i.e. FC Bayern Muchen of LOST. So, please do not underestimate any team with pack players and think they are dumbos. For your info, most of us in Team Wales beat & thrash Brock easily whenever we play him, i.e. Gareth.

DEFINITELY no one from king wolves as most of them use the same tactics, which shows how stupid the rest are.

Some of us in Team Wales have pack players, including myself, and yes, we share tactics very clearly (with pictures, etc) but it is up to the team mate to decide if he wishes to use it or if he wishes to change things around. You'll be surprised as to whose tactics some of them are using, or variations of his tactics I, of course, cannot mention who he is as he likes to keep a low profile.

king wolves do not, they just follow the tactics of one stupid twat. so, this is the level of intelligence in the best cheating guild in this game. Try playing most of their teams in friendlies and a familiar pattern will emerges. In our team, there is such a strong team spirit and the freedom to be your own person, unlike king wolves where most of them are slaves obeying the master!!!

To say I despise king wolves & Sublinet would be the understatement of the year.

08/01/17 09:01
Did you see the picture I posted on the team wales forum where my money exceeded what I could carry so I can see how it would be possible to get the level 22 stadium without upgrading the banks fully. I would call there tactics not pretty but effective in regards to GC I'll honestly say I've done it myself and have told others to do so in the past I mean where exactly is the rule against this? and Yeah I'd forgot about Bayern lads but both of them are nifty I'll tell you someone who has a very unsporting tactic speaking of them a guy called Big star. me and C4mbridge played him yesterday and he appears to have found a glitch in the game where the same two players pass the ball between themselves for the duration of the match I say fair play to the guy but it's wrong as hell. Check my schedule if you wanna look at it I think he got summat like 95% of the ball passing it between two players in his own half against c4mbridge.
09/01/17 17:13
King wolves sucks donkey dick