Those RP's are STILL in abundance I SEE

21/07/20 11:42
Questioned me? And i simply said it's nothing to do with anyone.

Simple maths for you
24 yr old brings in 200k
Selling 4 of these brings in around 800k a season. I'm level 118 which makes me not short on rp's. Plus Mic I have no idea who you are in the game but you seem to involve yourself in every thread. Do us a favour and mind your own business. TIA
21/07/20 21:05
Ystrad :

Questioned me? And u simply said it's nithing to do with anyone.

Simple maths for you
24 yr old brings in 200k
Selling 4 of these brings in around 800k a season. I'm level 118 which makes me not short on rp's. Plus Mic I have no idea who you are in the game but you seem to involve yourself in every thread. Do us a favour and mind your own business. TIA

I love the way you say to others to mind their own business yet you mention other people business in other threads regularly. : D
You offered up your comments on your use of RP in this thread as an example. I asked for further information on that.
Still doesn’t make logical sense to me. But what would I know!!!

And saying you don’t know who I am, you’ve have made comment about what you think I know or don’t know, so I thought you had some idea. Just ask your mates.
Oops sorry, apparently you can’t mix thread conversation, so let’s stay on the subject of recruiting points only.

As an active team in RM, I definitely have an interest to ensure this game is played fairly.
So this is my business and everyone else who plays this game and reads an open forum discussion.
22/07/20 06:15
I don't fix games, I purchase players and then I sell to make rp's. What part of that is unfair?
Now go and focus on your team rather than making a name for yourself on the forum.
22/07/20 07:59
Ystrad :

I don't fix games, I purchase players and then I sell to make rp's. What part of that is unfair?
Now go and focus on your team rather than making a name for yourself on the forum.

And why are you so defensive?
I haven’t accused you of anything. I replied to your comments only.

I don’t understand why you spend so much on so many Visas just to sell them on. That really doesn’t make sense. So I’ve asked.

I didn’t say you fixed matches either. Why protest against that?

I just don’t like the amount of cheating and bullying on this game overall, and I will join in any conversation that attempts to open any foul play up.

I used to sit quiet on here just reading this forum until I realised that all the most outspoken here really don’t know anything and just like to bully others with lies.

So now I’ll stir the pot up and expose anything that I can.
22/07/20 08:46
Ok then. Where is the foul play?
I pass rp's through on shit players that nobody will buy, I don't bully people in the AH.

P.S how I spend my money on the game is only MY business.
22/07/20 09:47
Ystrad :

Ok then. Where is the foul play?
I pass rp's through on shit players that nobody will buy, I don't bully people in the AH.

P.S how I spend my money on the game is only MY business.

As I said, so defensive. Tut tut.
So let’s take this slowly .

I didn’t say you were involved in foul play, I don’t know that.
When you offered your original post on how you used your RP, I asked for further information.

To an extent it is up to you, however if your action have a negative consequence on others playing the game then that should not be left up to you.

How much money you spend on the game is totally up to you. Although if you’re so willing to share then it’s open to others to give an opinion.

My concern in this matter is that the AH is being manipulated, in organised sell of visa at high amounts of recruiting points, this is a problem for other players just attempting to build a team without organised RP transfers.

If You are not involved in this then fine. If you are, then please for the sake of a game for everyone think about it and stop.

I buy 2 visas most seasons, I keep my players youngish and avoid high retirements by moving players on through the AH and buying others too.
I have a reasonable amount of RP for this as I’ve also been playing this game for a few years.
I may not be the best ever player but I’ve been ranked #1 a few times, I’m within the top 3 levels depending on the season and I develop my own strats. And I jointly run a guild that’s in the top 10 somewhere.

Ystrad you offered the information that you buy 4 players a season for one team, my comment related to this been an excessive amount and that of course the money spent on this and the Recruitment points gained would be very high. I cannot work out the gain in doing that if the intention is fair and ethically.

However, although I’m not accusing you of this, it’s easy to see how excessive amounts of Recruitment points could be used to corrupt the auction house sell between guild mates and unfairly elevate a few unique guilds.
That’s my point!

So please do grow up a bit and understand that an open forum is for everyone from the hundreds of guild to comment, and is not confined to just the “special” people of just a few guilds.

So when I have an opinion that I wish to convey, I will add my 5 pence to the discussion.
23/07/20 13:05
Mic's Mob :

A soft strat to help a fellow guild mate in the league escalated into match fixing for several top guilds and then them planning the demotion of rival guilds. Manipulating the league to make it impossible for teams of smaller guild to get a fair competition at a certain level.

That's not how matching fixing got started.

Mic's Mob :

A small passing on of recruiting points to boost a mate that is struggling, has led to mass guild collection of Recruitment points being manipulated to raise player prices and stopped other guild/ other players being able to grow.
The glitch to double these has increase the number of RP in some guilds, enabling larger manipulation.

This is also a misunderstanding of what was going on.

Mic's Mob :

However, the continuing guild recirculating of RPs by manipulating the selling of players is making it more difficult for other good teams to fairly buy auction house players. There is a responsibility on all good players to keep this game also viable for teams growing up from lower levels, by understanding the consequence of their “innocent” actions.

If anything, the prices have gone down since La Cag got caught and had their RP allegedly taken away from them, although I do share your suspicions that some RP slipped though the net - but they appear to have lost a lot judging by what the market is doing in the AH.

Mic's Mob :

I’m not trying to decide the line between a nice gesture to help others to play, and organised mass cheating. And more importantly it’s not my decision on who crossed that line.
However I will encourage any conversation that openly questions that line in a respectful way.
I questioned Ystrad yet I don’t feel his explanation fully adds up. But that’s just my opinion.

I think Ystrad may have sounded a bit defensive but that is purely circumstantial. There is a lot about the game you don't know Mic and legitimate ways of going about things that simple evade your and, apparently, LC's knowledge that explain the situation perfectly. I personally think he is being defensive like someone who is being asked to give his strat away.
23/07/20 15:34
There’s also apparently a lot that Damage Royal doesn’t know. Tut tut tut.

Maybe you’re not the only guild with spies. Hahahaha.

But my statement was not intended as a history lesson just an example of the slippery slope between helping a mate and justifying an out and out cheat.
And how this has corrupted the game, whether banned for the practice or not.

Seeing as half the thing that teams have been banned for, have been justified as a glitch or simply errors, maybe you need a lesson in what “legitimate ways” actually means.
This difference seems to be something totally incomprehensible to some people.

KnowIng how to do something, and choosing not to follow that practice is not ignorance but more about ethics.
23/07/20 15:55
And I have not accused Ystrad of anything, I have just speculated that to a lot of people reading his comments that his plan and the information he provided, does not make sense. Therefore this raises suspicion of some practice not fully intended in this game.
Why spend more money than necessary to acquire surplus recruiting points?

I’m open to listen to a fuller explanation of his legitimate methods.
I’m sure others readers would also be interested in secret legitimate rules of this game.
23/07/20 16:03
Mic's Mob :

But my statement was not intended as a history lesson just an example of the slippery slope between helping a mate and justifying an out and out cheat.
And how this has corrupted the game, whether banned for the practice or not.

Yes I got that - but was just trying to point out that some of the cheating was systematically organised right from the start. There was no slippery slope when it came to match fixing, it was deliberately organised by Cagnan and a few others to counter MB and then continued as a systematic way of gaining an advantage. It got worse, but it was never not systematic.

The RP glitch was exploited on an industrial scale for years by Cagnan (and a small inner circle) too - hence the controlling of the recruitment centre/auction house since like 2016 or 17 or whenever it was. In monetary terms, the numbers are absolutely staggering. We are probably talking hundreds of thousands of dollars defrauded from sweet nitro based on their current prices for buying RP with gold.

Mic's Mob :

Seeing as half the thing that teams have been banned for, have been justified as a glitch or simply errors, maybe you need a lesson in what “legitimate ways” actually means.
This difference seems to be something totally incomprehensible to some people.

KnowIng how to do something, and choosing not to follow that practice is not ignorance but more about ethics.

Agree with this. But the very fact you are asking the question shows you don't know - that, or you have ulterior motives.

I don't need any lessons from you though Mic, that's for certain.