L'assos des Rapidos - Saddest Guild in the game!

23/03/19 20:22
{Ystradgynlais} :

I'd like to see a team get to the top level with AH players, and I don't mean buying Visa players from the AH.

Init, to be sure to be sure

Would also to be nice to see an end to all "Match Fixing" in leagues from certain Guilds. The Guilds know who they are and have teams that are good enough without doing that cr4p!
24/03/19 06:07
DHSFP :

[quote="{Ystradgynlais}"]
I'd like to see a team get to the top level with AH players, and I don't mean buying Visa players from the AH.

Why worry about people match fixing, if your good enough then just beat them. If they are as bad as you say then you should smash them instead of struggling every season, SIMPLE!
24/03/19 09:40
I don't worry about them personally, either I am good enough or I am not. I am merely saying it would be nice to see the fixing stopped as a lot of teams that do it are good enough without having to resort to it.
24/03/19 20:11
Phalanx was a really good player with his AH players, the best certainly, and some Rapidos personally congratulate him many times ! But we also said to him that it was much more difficult to stay at the top (even -1 or -2) than to reach it... He agreed of course, but unfortunately quickly disappeared with that team... I'm sure he is the one who knows exactly how good some Rapidos players are, and as some are playing without visa since september 2015, they don't need tactics lessons by playing any full visa players ! Play your game, ours is (very) different ! . Thanks again to Phalanx for all the good games we had against him, even if we lost often