Message to SPUITPOEP

21/02/18 05:53
Bluemooners :

True story, i've heard Mayhem is obsessed with me. All he ever talks about is me on whatsapp groups and guild chats. I'm very flattered but i'm straight Mayhem and in a happy relationship. Look elsewhere pal.

But don’t flatter yourself...
If we speak speak about another player or guild it’s someone we have a great deal of respect for, not a slimy little weasel.

So whoever your source is, is just as delusional as you are.

O yes we have used your name last night, thos what was said, and I quote “bluemooner is n poes”.
21/02/18 06:31
The real Mayhem :

Bluemooners :

True story, i've heard Mayhem is obsessed with me. All he ever talks about is me on whatsapp groups and guild chats. I'm very flattered but i'm straight Mayhem and in a happy relationship. Look elsewhere pal.

But don’t flatter yourself...
If we speak speak about another player or guild it’s someone we have a great deal of respect for, not a slimy little weasel.

So whoever your source is, is just as delusional as you are.

O yes we have used your name last night, thos what was said, and I quote “bluemooner is n poes”.

Hahahahahahahaha
21/02/18 09:31
Congrats to SPUITPOEP for creating such a successful guild. I'd happily be apart of the guild if invited.
21/02/18 09:41
DHSFP :

SPUITPOEP my friends.......WES are coming for you.....especially The Honey Badger

Hope you guys are all well.

Haha, bring it on buddy

21/02/18 09:47
Gilmores Aussie Allstars :

Congrats to SPUITPOEP for creating such a successful guild. I'd happily be apart of the guild if invited.

Thanks dude, we will keep you in mind when a space opens
Although T bone, massegat and BW get the credit for creating a great guild.
Or what I like to call it "the nut house"
21/02/18 09:49

Thanks mate, currently filled. but will be sure fire an invite your way once have a spot opening up.
21/02/18 09:56

Morning mate. How can we get in contact with you?

GILBERT
21/02/18 10:42
The Honey Badger :

Haha, bring it on buddy

Haha. With any luck HB my friend we will get you when maybe 1 or two of you are possibly on holiday and inactive
21/02/18 10:48
GIL GILBERT (LL) :

Morning mate. How can we get in contact with you?

GILBERT

Feel free to send an invite when a spot opens up mate.
21/02/18 15:29
Is a bmrs needed?