Picking a fight.

09/02/18 18:29
Damn right monks, stolen three players. When does your gc finish? We will hand your arses if you like. Historically you've never beaten us but always a good fight.
09/02/18 18:52
Good team you got their monks, 85% energy as well. I usually sub with that strat but I'm stuffing my face with Chinese food and was only curious how good you are so couldn't be bothered.
Respect where it's due.
09/02/18 19:15
Sooooo.....This time I am here to say that it should be"hand you your arses, not "hand you arses". That could have a whole other meaning. I think that everyone knows by now that my job is to be the forum's resident pedant.
09/02/18 19:26
It was 'hand your arses' not 'you', I don't want to give you someones bum, not what I said, didn't mean we were going to beat you either, I'd like to fondle your sweet cheeks but collectively and online, is this OK? Why does no one understand when I'm flirting?
09/02/18 20:30
Well I knew you didn’t mean that you were going to beat us, that would just have been silly.
09/02/18 20:38
You brits are cute when you fight
09/02/18 21:05
Dreadlocked warriors :

Dhfsp - would love a rematch against you. Was really close last time, good win by the way. I think you'll have a better fight this time.

Really enjoyed our GC with you guys. Was played fair and square and was very close. You may well beat us next time and if so, hats will be donned to you.
10/02/18 11:59
So when do people's gc's finish. Ours is done at 5:10 pm tommorow (11th).
We will take on anyone, we're not bothered as long as you play your matches and put up a fight.
10/02/18 20:49
Dreadlocked warriors :

So when do people's gc's finish. Ours is done at 5:10 pm tommorow (11th).
We will take on anyone, we're not bothered as long as you play your matches and put up a fight.

Not interested. Need more of a challenge. Cant waste time
10/02/18 21:43
You are from which guild? Excuse my ignorance.