Mixed league levels

05/11/17 22:04
but like i said in the above post mate, you could easily still get into the top 9 in that group
08/11/17 16:23
My problem is it is 1am, sleep vs subbing. If this were flipped 12 hours how would other feel? Or automatic subbing?
13/11/17 11:45
13/11/17 12:03
guest_1444399862609 :

My problem is it is 1am, sleep vs subbing. If this were flipped 12 hours how would other feel? Or automatic subbing?

This is where I am in two minds. Obviously automatic subbing would be great and would definitely up the competitiveness considerably, but I also like being forced to craft an offline strategy and train my players for both strategies.
13/11/17 12:03
Guest G8SUU3 :

Luke Williams :

I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!

That seems a strange comment to me. I regularly play and beat teams 10 or more levels above me (as well as losing quite a few too naturally, I'm not superman). I also walk my championships and a lot of tournaments (where the competition is much fiercer and better to be fair). I would welcome having at least one level, if not more in my championship next season. I'm not boasting here, it's just reality and I assume that most active players of this game will feel a similar way. It obviously must get a lot tougher at the top!

I'm Wales (level 18) in the guild The Exiles BTW. We have a nice guild of very active players mainly of lowish to mid level players but a couple in the 40s. Most of us come first in our respective champs. Feel free to have look if anyone ( 1) active, 2) good/keen to improve regardless of the level you are on) wants to join, we are 3 teams short of a full compliment at the moment. We are an international guild and have a leader in two different time zones.

You're in the kiddie pool, 10 leagues is doable there. When you get where he is every single point matters, it's a huge disadvantage and to say otherwise just highlights the newbness that you are coming at the conversation with.
13/11/17 12:07
Black Monks :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Luke Williams :

I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!

That seems a strange comment to me. I regularly play and beat teams 10 or more levels above me (as well as losing quite a few too naturally, I'm not superman). I also walk my championships and a lot of tournaments (where the competition is much fiercer and better to be fair). I would welcome having at least one level, if not more in my championship next season. I'm not boasting here, it's just reality and I assume that most active players of this game will feel a similar way. It obviously must get a lot tougher at the top!

I'm Wales (level 18) in the guild The Exiles BTW. We have a nice guild of very active players mainly of lowish to mid level players but a couple in the 40s. Most of us come first in our respective champs. Feel free to have look if anyone ( 1) active, 2) good/keen to improve regardless of the level you are on) wants to join, we are 3 teams short of a full compliment at the moment. We are an international guild and have a leader in two different time zones.

You're in the kiddie pool, 10 leagues is doable there. When you get where he is every single point matters, it's a huge disadvantage and to say otherwise just highlights the newbness that you are coming at the conversation with.

I did say and I quote "it must get a lot tougher at the top!"

But go ahead feel free to take issue with the comment. I'm happy to take it down.
13/11/17 14:34
No issue, just letting you know that his disadvantage is huge and to think that it isn't is just misunderstanding the upper levels of this game.
13/11/17 15:36
Black Monks :

No issue, just letting you know that his disadvantage is huge and to think that it isn't is just misunderstanding the upper levels of this game.

Quite! My apologies. I realise even more now that it must be devilishly tough up at those dizzy heights.