Official Game improvement thread

19/02/17 15:06
Right, I think it's about time we put this all down in one place. Please keep it constructive and about the actual gameplay. Please can mods remove any posts that make personal references / start to distract from the main aim here. Deal?
19/02/17 15:09
I'll kick things off of what I would like to see:

1) The ability to create set plays

2) Automatic (if limited to less than if you were online) subs in games when offline

3) Greater control over players actions in different areas of the pitch (for example kicking from own 22 but not oppositions half)

4) Notification of when match bonus is used
19/02/17 16:07
Ranking System

1, Rewards for ranking defences
2, Rewards for being in the top 100
3, Limit the amount of times one team can be challenged

Game play

1, Cross guild events such as world cups, maybe introduce a sign up fee and this can be used to reward 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes.

19/02/17 16:11
1. Kicking the ball over the dead ball line should result in a scrum from where the ball was kicked.
2. Lesser of a home advantage. I'm not saying remove it but it is a bit too much at this stage.
3. Kick for the line from outside the 22 that does not go out on the full, tactical kicking option.
4. Option for moves from set pieces (adapt whats in place for Touchdown Manager maybe)
19/02/17 21:40
Coach qBaLL :

1. Kicking the ball over the dead ball line should result in a scrum from where the ball was kicked.
2. Lesser of a home advantage. I'm not saying remove it but it is a bit too much at this stage.
3. Kick for the line from outside the 22 that does not go out on the full, tactical kicking option.
4. Option for moves from set pieces (adapt whats in place for Touchdown Manager maybe)

I forgot about the 22 out on the full, how that still exists is a mystery to me - clearly the devs are footballers!
19/02/17 22:15
Totally agree some of those changes if not all would be good
19/02/17 22:29
Colston, once we have a decent critical mass of ideas / sufficient buy in from players / a general agreement on what would be beneficial, how would you suggest is best to bring this to the developers attention?
19/02/17 22:32
Raise a ticket as a mod I have no direct link to developers only to an admin which can take days or weeks to reply and can get lost in translation
19/02/17 22:34
El's Dynamos

If you do raise a ticket mate then maybe provide them a link to this thread, well done btw.
20/02/17 07:32
Have a offside rules im not sure how my kicker can kick and the ball be caught by my player who was well and truely offside