What a nice sunny beautiful day it is today........Football will be back very very soon!!

Not long now and the Boys of Fall will be back on the field letting it fly...…...Will it be a repeat of last year?....Or, will NEW teams emerge stronger and better this year?...….Time will tell! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
I'm sure you expected me to comment Lol!

Go Giants!!!!!!

And fully agree I love this time of year..... football every week for the rest of it! =)
of course I can always count a Giants fan to comment on any COWBOYS post......oh wait, its Jammin', he comments on EVERYTHING!!…….hahahahahahha

Yes, football season is 1 season you can find me in front of 2 tvs during GAMEDAY.....lol
First full week of preseason starts tonight!!! Yes I'm one of those crazy guys that enjoys the preseason.

Go Giants!
yep!....im the same way man!...……...preseason is mostly for all rookies, but I still enjoy watching football that I don't care if starters play or not.....lol
my Saints don't play until tomorrow. tonight I'm watching a few rookies in the Browns-Redskins game. hoping for some entertainment.
same here DOG, my COWBOYS vs 49ers tomorrow night......im watching Lions game here......