how to get klicer in game

how do you get the kicker in the game for kickoffs and extra points. I don't see any formation for that. is their a trick? I'm new and amy help would be appreciated. thanks
Go to your Strategy building, click on special teams. Your kicker is in the middle group, left to right. He is 2nd from the top. Just make sure you have your K in that spot. Good luck with the game.
thanks for the help. that was driving me crazy
You are welcome. If you are interested in a guild, try Coalition of Conquerors. We are competitive and always looking for new players who are interested in the game. Just friendly someone so we can find you. It won't cost you anything and you may find a group you like.
@Andrew Rokey
hey I'm very interested to join your guild, because my curent guild isn't very good and I want to learn whats important in this game because I'm pretty new. Who should I friendly to get an invitation?
Benno Weichert :

@Andrew Rokey
hey I'm very interested to join your guild, because my curent guild isn't very good and I want to learn whats important in this game because I'm pretty new. Who should I friendly to get an invitation?

Friendly Toptown Dredd.
okay that covers kickoffs and fieldgoals but what about kickoff returns how do you stop the kicker from joining the kickoff return formation?
You would have to manually switch out your players each time. And before the actual formation came up to give the computer time to react. Which seems like it would be hard to always get done in time. You would probably be better served to make your K more well rounded and train him to return the ball as well. All your players on Sp. Teams need to be able to go both ways, in my opinion.