Sandbagging

I find it difficult to keep up with training my players to keep up with my constant advancement up the league level ladder. I see many teams not managing their teams or intentionally playing players out of position. It seems like there is an effort to lose games on purpose so they don't advance. Does anybody else see this going on? Do you think it is a problem or am I just sounding like a crybaby. I still enjoy the game either way.
I haven't seen it, but if it is the case so be it, their loss our gain as we can pull farther away
Not sure it's intentional, either. A lot of people just don't know lol

And I will be playing players out of position on purpose.
Greg Burkart :

I find it difficult to keep up with training my players to keep up with my constant advancement up the league level ladder. I see many teams not managing their teams or intentionally playing players out of position. It seems like there is an effort to lose games on purpose so they don't advance. Does anybody else see this going on? Do you think it is a problem or am I just sounding like a crybaby. I still enjoy the game either way.

I purposely try NOT to win matches for a time, because my player strength doesn't match my ranking. (If I'm ranked 600 for example, at level 10 - but my players are about those of level 7, I'm a sitting duck - so other teams see this - and then I lose rank, and fans). That's why people try not to win, but to still have a training match.At least, that's the theory.
He's talking about losing league games on purpose so they can catch up to their stat cap.