Strategy suggestion for Knight Who Say Ni

You should have your three lowest guys challenge Pro Bowlers' lowest guy. Not so I can get cash or anything, but so they don't get discouraged ;P
My strategy suggestion would be to add more than 17 guys so I don't have to sit out 8 of our guys. What happened to the mighty Brotherhood???
I can't speak for what is like now, but the best thing I did was to get out of that lot ,They reformed as Knights who say Ni but all there power players pretty much have left. There was a lot of trouble within the guild to the point where players in the same guild were full on MB each other in tournaments to deliberately injure players. and blocking each other from playing on guild challenges by using friendlies on each other. Gotta say although we don't have quite the knowledge that lot do I'm much happier in a lesser guild but they just didn't play as a team and that was the top and bottom of it they had the potential to be the best on the game but they had an alliance with what used to be dynasty and then it all turned a bit nasty and a lot of players fell out and reformed in other guilds like if you look at Scouting Combine players like Earhtbound misfits , Lynwood and Whalers are all in there and most of the old brotherhood has either left or they are in other guilds