not being able to play some players

have a question i tryed playing griff 6 times this morning over a time of about 20 minutes and it would not let me play him he wasnt in a game during this time and it would have been map game i played other map games against other players but would not let me play against him WHY
It could be that he had just finished a game. There's a cooldown period after playing map games of about 6 minutes (I think its 6) before you can be challenged again, this gives the player opportunity to sort out his team if he subbed etc.
if you check times of his games he didnt play any at that time i was waiting heck of alot longer than 6 minutes i do no about the cool down time thats what i thought it was or league or tourny game non of those happened just curiouse it has happened before thats why i brought it up
I haven't personally experienced it but I'll keep an eye out for it and try to recreate it.
it's about 1 hr roughly when you challenge someone more than I think it's 3 times it won't allow you to challenge again you have to allow at least 1 hr I think it is
why doesnt the k come in for field goals ?
GT Smith :

why doesnt the k come in for field goals ?

You probably have your K in the wrong position. Should be second one down in the group of 4 in the middle on Sp. Teams. Unless of course he was injured and another player was subbed in.