Sublinet Please

Dear Sublinet,

Please consider a new defensive setup. Instead of having just Defense where you swap your players. Separate it into Anti- Wishbone, Pro, and Shotgun Formation like the offense. Thus allowing teams to use different players on different formations and allowing a more in depth experience for all.

Sincerely, Sam Tech 2.0
Seconded. 'Murican football uses different players for different defensive formations, like how I'd wanna use an extra DL against Wishbone and an extra CB/S against Shotgun.

Of course, I sometimes run with five safeties, replacing my MLB and CBs, so I'm adapting just fine anyway lol
Right! But another thing is I'd like to actually run three different defensive formations, run a base 3-4 against pro or wish bone, the norm 4-3 we have now and maybe a 3-3-5 for shotgun and such.

Safeties are the cheapest defensive player to get other than DL, I've found myself running a lot of safeties and injury subs with them. But still like to modify my defense to each offense. I've notice a lot of Ruby players having teams on here, a lot of crossover that makes me want a change.
Sam Zweerink :

Right! But another thing is I'd like to actually run three different defensive formations, run a base 3-4 against pro or wish bone, the norm 4-3 we have now and maybe a 3-3-5 for shotgun and such.

That's what I'm talking about, I just prefer 4-3 vs. Pro and 5-2 vs. Bone with a 4-2-5 against Shotgun (although 4-2-5 is kinda my default formation with all my safeties lol)
I have a lot of faith in my DBs running man coverage, have a ton of awesome DLs, and find that LBs are overpriced at lower levels, so I'm not interested in running a true 3-4 right now.
I'm currently running a base 3-4 vs everything. I've seen a better turnover margin but it's still a hit and miss. So Ryan, your team is Super Ninja Football right? You may play a team soon called Shadowcats. That's one of my teams that I've given up on since balancing two teams are a hassel for me. I set them up as a 3-4 also, so good luck.
lol plz

Dominated, I go slow in friendlies.
One thing you guys have to know, is that the players in this game are interchangeable.
This isn't Madden football. You could actually train a DL with stats and make him a Cornerback or a Safety. If you have a touchscreen Android device, you can even swap players on Offense/Defense. You could have a CB in at WR, a WR in at Saefty or Cornerback, a Defensive Lineman in on the Offensive Line etc etc
Yes, however for those of us that like to play more to the actual rules of the sport. We tend to develop players for their actual positions, gives the game a non ruby and more American football feel. A lot of people play with that interchanging players, a lot of my guild RH and Leader does as well.
Jim Geron :

One thing you guys have to know, is that the players in this game are interchangeable.
This isn't Madden football. You could actually train a DL with stats and make him a Cornerback or a Safety. If you have a touchscreen Android device, you can even swap players on Offense/Defense. You could have a CB in at WR, a WR in at Saefty or Cornerback, a Defensive Lineman in on the Offensive Line etc etc

So this is how it work. Iunderstand now how ppl swap players between offense and defense
The secret is out! lol

Shame I can't use it. Oh well.