Share your settings anyone?

Ok, since I play for fun. Currently my team Sam Tech has a offense and defense folder. Defense is mostly 60% rhythm and no Defense speed. My offense however is running at 60% rhythm, 50% pass speed and 50% pass risk with 30% Attack speed. Now I've tried a few setups where I play one of each formation with auto player select. I only move my WR and TE routes, keeping my RB like the QB and OL. It seem to work for a while but thought of trying to use just one formation and multiple plays to specific players... which I'm currently using. I've also done a 1st, 2nd and 3rd down folders with each there own one play for each formation. Adjusting my rhythm, pass speed, pass risk and attack speed differently for each down. I don't have real money to spend on this game so everything I've done is me 100% progressing through the game. I'd really like to see a few different offensive formations to either change or add on to the existing ones. This isn't the most in depth game, but I do like to mess around with the settings to see what works and what doesn't.
Thats like asking Coca Cola for their secret recipe.

Players put alot of time and effort into their plays, why would they want to share it with the whole world?