SCOTTMIKAJUNASJR

I'm in a league where everyone in my league has played 4 games except one guy who has already played seven games his name is in the subject. He's second purely because of how many games he's played and appears to have a lot more fixtures than us left to play. So I think he may be hacking the game to get more fixtures if that's possible. I don't know but most days where as everyone plays one league game a day he plays two championship games most days and if am right in what I say that obvs means he can potentially get 8 points a day to our 4 giving him a huge advantage have shouldn't have.
wow x)
Indeed very weird, the league seems broken because it has 14 teams instead of 12. I've reset the points of Scott Mikalajunas because he has a lot more matches planned than the other teams. Please tell me before the end of the league if it comes back in the top.
Thankyou Muelsaco much appreciated
Also I've just gone into the live matches and viewed other teams to see how many teams are competing in there leagues it appears that there are 14 teams in almost every division. Not that it bothers me too much means theres more teams to play creating more competition as long the game is fair for all thanks for replying to my previous post
I made a mistake... 14 is the normal team number but it seems that Scott Mikalajunas he's on 2 leagues at the same time. We are looking at it.