Fumbles and ball clearing

Fumbles in some of the games suddenly become random passes, sometimes several times in one play, which is illegal in american football. And at the end of the game there is this ball clearing message that makes no sense and the play stops which isn't in american football.
I'm agree with you for the end of the game ... But for several fumble in the same action !! Just have it in the week 2 of the pre-season of NFL ...
seen this as well it was pretty funny to watch.... I'll edit this if i can find a game to show you

well thats strange all my games that i played yesterday are gone

I played a bunch.. if i see it happen again i'll post it
If it happens again please give me the match info (date, opponent and final score) and please explain to us what it should look like.
ok guys take a look at the LAST play in this game... when the ball shoots accros the screen to end the game...The other team catches it and runs it back for a TD... Either that or the return guy decides to pass... lol not sure but this is a good example of the kind of things that are going on....

Time was 13:52 score was 25/27 date 31/08 edmonton westside played me from the map...

My team is Lehigh valley Oullwz if that helps

again the Last play of the game it was a kickoff
Oups with the new league your match was deleted :S
the game i posted above should be there,,, i played it after the promotion

just looked it's still there
Indeed thanks we are fixing it