Champions Cup BOTS

How can a team be put into a Champions Cup group against 3 Bots when every team in my cup section is playing against three other active teams. Might as well just hand over coins to favoured teams and not bother with the pretence of it being fair.
The bots could do with being more evenly spread out but I don't think that you can conclude that the current system is maliciously favouring some teams over others. It's probably just a matter of luck as to which team gets put in with the three bots.
Blaidd Unigol :

The bots could do with being more evenly spread out but I don't think that you can conclude that the current system is maliciously favouring some teams over others. It's probably just a matter of luck as to which team gets put in with the three bots.

It shouldn’t come down to “luck”, any decent coder would make sure that no team ends up with three bots. Two bots might be acceptable depending on the total number of teams and groups. A few nested “if” statements should help sort it out. It’s not rocket science. I’m not saying it maliciously picks teams to go straight through to the knockout, just that it would be a relatively easy fix and then things would seen to be fair rather than …oh look another french team appearing to be favoured.
I guess that the “lucky” team (AS Fleurance, Level 140) is really lucky as they have got a BOT in the first knockout round as well. If I was them I would do the Euro Millions are their luck is definitely in. Come on SN sort it out, 4 BOTS in a row is stretching the luck a bit far.