Bluemooners

Not been on here in a year but seems nothings changed lol, i will now do my best to frustrate La Cag for a wee while at the top lmao
So friendly the crap out of me for the next 24 hrs then i can return to the 100's content in the knowledge i have done my bit
To Balderdash... sniff to you knobhead ... you just an envious prick who only blows his mouth ONCE in top 10 or when you make it there... yes we all did it but there is a limit... only a damage prick like you would state something stupid... Oceans holding on a round ball spinning ... bwahahahaha ... believes in space.... bwahahaha... the space between your brain is real .... wake up poesy
Guest GEXZBI :

To Balderdash... sniff to you knobhead ... you just an envious prick who only blows his mouth ONCE in top 10 or when you make it there... yes we all did it but there is a limit... only a damage prick like you would state something stupid... Oceans holding on a round ball spinning ... bwahahahaha ... believes in space.... bwahahaha... the space between your brain is real .... wake up poesy

Pmsl you stupid little cunt. I dip in and out of the top 10 thanks, whenever the fuck I like. If I want to hover around 20 or 30 then lose my training matches to stay there I can and will. If I want to take #1 of you at any time, I can and will.

You're a jumped up little knobhead who thinks the world if fucking flat. Why hasn't all of the water drained away over the edge if it is flat? Thick as fuck you people. But you believe whatever you want in your tiny little shit for brains mind, you have mo concept of what is true or real.

Seriously a stupid little person. Now fuck off and retire for the bazillionith time, nobody gives a shit about you.
Has this game really got that petty, like i said been a while since i dropped in here, but match fixing still seems rife, i have 8 Cag in my league so god help me.

What's wrong with sitting in the 100's to keep fans when certain guilds try to block out top ten. I certainly don't hang around there if possible unless bored. Most of the best players i play in map are 90 odd lol. The really poor ones seem to be top ten as they've blocked others from getting there...
And Mooners had issues with remarks in the past, i'm with you 100% on this one. But please stop saying 'no mark' lol it's really annoying haha. And for once i agree, if you have to make a point at least say who you are. Not a lot of validation if you're hiding behind a fake name...