Patch 7.22

Why did you screw up the guild challenge system Sweet Nitro? The wait between challenges is a slow death. Game over ....
We have being waiting over 48 hours for a Guild Challenge. This is unacceptable. To be honest, most of the teams in all 7 guilds I am involved with are wanting to delete everything to do with sweet nitro.
In all honesty, empty promises, lies and greed has unfortunately become sweet note trade mark. Where have they ever given incentives? Any suggestions?

Guest C2B9GT :

We have being waiting over 48 hours for a Guild Challenge. This is unacceptable. To be honest, most of the teams in all 7 guilds I am involved with are wanting to delete everything to do with sweet nitro.
In all honesty, empty promises, lies and greed has unfortunately become sweet note trade mark. Where have they ever given incentives? Any suggestions?

Suggestion: Don't hold your breath while you wait.
Any news on when the next G/C will start? - nothing for 48 hrs (just waiting for a suitable opponent)
Cymru uprising are in the same position.. we searched around 11pm uk time on the 6th and still waiting now to be paired
It appears it just my Guild not getting a Guild Challenge opponent - I see other Guilds are playing G/C's today
Our guild also waiting 48hrs. Must be a glitch somewhere
Our guild also waiting 48hrs. Must be a glitch somewhere
The glitch is called Sweet freakin Nitro. The boredom waiting for a next gc opponent is unbelievable. Think I'll also be deleting anything Sweet Nurdo from my machine too. Rifle dropping surrender monkey tossers!