What happened to the latest patch?

Just playing some friendlies. Looks like the latest patch, which slowed players running 50m or more so that they could be tackled, has been removed.

Why??
And why mid-season?
And why no info/explanation?
Something which made the game more realistic, something that made sense......and now this shit. I believe the only thing that should've changed was the plethora of injuries. That's it, that's all. NOW we have unrealistic 99 meter trys, yet again. WTF
Exactly. Another unannounced and totally strat-destroying change in the mid season. I saw no reason to reverse out the patch; I thought it was a good improvement. Where is the research that they did to show that the change was necessary? None, just shooting amatuerishly from the hip.

It realy seems like they are doing their best to lose all their customers.
Complete and utter contempt for their customers fucked everything up again what a bunch of fools.
you just fucked my season up, but it’s my last. you can go and fuck yourself’s.
Made Fordis :

Just playing some friendlies. Looks like the latest patch, which slowed players running 50m or more so that they could be tackled, has been removed.

Why??
And why mid-season?
And why no info/explanation?

Totally agree with you Mango. Utter stupidity on the part of Sweet Nitro. One of our guys got an honest response finally today asking what happened and apparently in attempting to fix the injury issue that non-visa teams were experiencing, they cocked up and removed the fatigue feature. Complete bozos.
Made Fordis :

Exactly. Another unannounced and totally strat-destroying change in the mid season. I saw no reason to reverse out the patch; I thought it was a good improvement. Where is the research that they did to show that the change was necessary? None, just shooting amatuerishly from the hip.

It realy seems like they are doing their best to lose all their customers.

Also agree with this Mango. The new patch added variety to the game that had become very stale. Really glad to see they admitted their mistake and reversed the changes today. Hope for the non-visa teams the injury problem fix is not reversed also.
Guest JEXZW :

Something which made the game more realistic, something that made sense......and now this shit. I believe the only thing that should've changed was the plethora of injuries. That's it, that's all. NOW we have unrealistic 99 meter trys, yet again. WTF

some people you just can't please you'd probably find something to complain about still if you'd made the changes yourself
some guilds have good knowledge with administrators.