RM Taking the fun out of the game

Having to wait 10 min to play in friendlies against the same opponent was bad enough, taking money away if your sports shops money is kicked back to you and if goes over the banks limit was really bad. At least let up increase our banks then. And now, you take away getting heal kits from friends. Are you trying to kill the game? Because you're doing a good job without any real changes to keep us interested.
Ask sir, and yee shall get
Hehe, maybe O'Seanny should change his name to 'Nostro Dramas'.
O'Seanny Cash :

Having to wait 10 min to play in friendlies against the same opponent was bad enough, taking money away if your sports shops money is kicked back to you and if goes over the banks limit was really bad. At least let up increase our banks then. And now, you take away getting heal kits from friends. Are you trying to kill the game? Because you're doing a good job without any real changes to keep us interested.

Hey Sean man, just stop buying the gear man , I have prove you can still win promotion gear or no gear do it with skill buddy thats how im playing the game. i've not got 1 piece of gear im 3rd at level 74 . It'd make the game more even if people just stopped buying the gear the game would be more based on skill than who has the most gear i'd love to see it this way like a real rugby game based on strats and knowledge.

although I do agree with you taking heals from people is just plain wrong but I know why they have done it because nitro are trying to force people to pay and by reducing the amount of heals you can obtain they're basically forcing you to choose between retirement and paying up for healkits or better still for them to keep buying pack players with the magic maxed stats in toughness so of course your player never gets injured it's a bit sickening really and they're just bad news are nitro for the game a year from now this place will be dead . They killed the football and they'll do it here well it's already on the decline great players are calling time and most of it is down to nitro.
Nitro screwed up big time with the last 2 updates! My open question is just why fix something that wasn't broken?
Guest 2XFP93 :

Nitro screwed up big time with the last 2 updates! My open question is just why fix something that wasn't broken?

That's my guess: ANOTHER New way to deliberately screw players and try to get more from them!
Ashley Longthorn :

O'Seanny Cash :

Hey Sean man, just stop buying the gear man , I have prove you can still win promotion gear or no gear do it with skill buddy thats how im playing the game. i've not got 1 piece of gear im 3rd at level 74 . It'd make the game more even if people just stopped buying the gear the game would be more based on skill than who has the most gear i'd love to see it this way like a real rugby game based on strats and knowledge.

although I do agree with you taking heals from people is just plain wrong but I know why they have done it because nitro are trying to force people to pay and by reducing the amount of heals you can obtain they're basically forcing you to choose between retirement and paying up for healkits or better still for them to keep buying pack players with the magic maxed stats in toughness so of course your player never gets injured it's a bit sickening really and they're just bad news are nitro for the game a year from now this place will be dead . They killed the football and they'll do it here well it's already on the decline great players are calling time and most of it is down to nitro.

That's true man, also Adrian from Code 99 told me that Touchdown Manager is also getting troubles, so it's not just football and rugby i guess
Guys, this game has become a bunch of shit, all these admins and Moderators can suck my dick for fucking up this game. Besides, all they want is cash out of you but they can't attend to the community helping and answering their questions. I have been waiting for days to be helped and not 1 of these FUCKERS have responded. They can all die in a car accident for all I care
Your comments are not welcome or needed and I hope I speak for other players who use this Forum.

If you have a complaint, please try to show a little intelligence in putting your points across!
Benjamin Wimpie Foreman :

Guys, this game has become a bunch of shit, all these admins and Moderators can suck my dick for fucking up this game. Besides, all they want is cash out of you but they can't attend to the community helping and answering their questions. I have been waiting for days to be helped and not 1 of these FUCKERS have responded. They can all die in a car accident for all I care

Wow that’s quite a loud one from ya, however i agree with you on the responding things, they haven’t been replying to my shit for over 2 months now which is bloody ridiculous