Silent update?

seems they just changed championship promotions, 1st now gets triple promo, 2nd-4th gets double, and the next 5 get single promotions (though 6 teams have blue colour so maybe 10th gets promoted too
Yup, through lvls, up up to 71.
Lower lvls are getting top 3 triples.
going to be hard to keep up constant firsts now 15 training points per skill needed each season now
It's only up to Lvl 71. Last triple for us at 69.
Why weren't teams informed at the start of the season?

Who's marketing this game? They could have announced in December that teams below lvl 72 were going to get a 'Christmas Present', then released details on Dec 25. It would have created a much needed 'buzz'!
I have seen the change on the game. But has it been confirmed by SN? Don't want to get excited if its a glitch that will be removed.
Confirmed? Their lack of communication speaks volumes. I'm happy with the change tho'.
It's no glitch.
Peanut Butta :

It's only up to Lvl 71. Last triple for us at 69.
Why weren't teams informed at the start of the season?

Who's marketing this game? They could have announced in December that teams below lvl 72 were going to get a 'Christmas Present', then released details on Dec 25. It would have created a much needed 'buzz'!

so up to what level gets top 3 triples then?
I just know there's a lvl 8 team in our GC oppos whose league shows 3 triples and a lvl38 team showing 1.
just been team surfing, and level 7 is showing only 1 triple, are you sure about that level 8 team?
It was, not now.