Richard Cranium Award

I have no talent
as I have already told you, if I see a friend drown, I will save him. Some people also cheat in this group but they hide their game well.
it's a management game
a lot of people's mourning reputation
Haha perfect title, big man. I look at it objectively: Obviously La Cag has dominated the top rankings not only individually, but also in GC. So not only do they help each other out with strats, but also in league games. Bottom line is, if you win and beat them you advance in both categories. So until they are dethroned or vmax and Ivory finally retire....someday, they will still be there. I personally like the challenge all around; makes me want to become a better player and also KO those in my league games.

Now, I could name plenty of Richards I've played with, and I presume they would name me too, but I will let that slide into my own personal memory bank. Laters phuckos
Gilou Jak :

I have no talent
as I have already told you, if I see a friend drown, I will save him. Some people also cheat in this group but they hide their game well.
it's a management game

Think this was aimed at Sari and Step for fixing their game last season
Ystradgynlais {AC &WEFC} :

Gilou Jak :

I have no talent
it's a management game

Who are Sari and Step? I know myself and Shep got accused of fixing a game by some moron, but i ended up finishing like 8th or something and Shep finished 2nd or 3rd. His strat is generally better than mine. I beat DW and Shep this season, both in the same guild as I am, does that mean they were fixed too?? Hmmm.
*Saruman* :

Gilou Jak :

I have no talent
it's a management game

Who are Sari and Step? I know myself and Shep got accused of fixing a game by some moron, but i ended up finishing like 8th or something and Shep finished 2nd or 3rd. His strat is generally better than mine. I beat DW and Shep this season, both in the same guild as I am, does that mean they were fixed too?? Hmmm.

Fecking preDICKtive text lol.

As for fixing this season, You might well have. Who knows

*Saruman* :

Gilou Jak :

I have no talent
it's a management game

Fecking preDICKtive text lol.

As for fixing this season, You might well have. Who knows

Ha ha, well if we did then I survived. You know what we are about Jono, we don't fix. Had a request off Eagles from Les Poets today, asking to fix a game with RC Toulon - Vendome, so he could stay in the top league. I declined and wished him luck for the game.