Guild move

Hi all.

Our guild tragically lost a very beloved, respected member this week.

My question is, does anyone know of any way, other than getting into his phone/account, that we can move his team to our retired members guild.

I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping that one of you has managed it somehow, maybe with the developers help?
I have put in a ticket but have had no response as yet.

Thanks in advance.

R.I.P Juba.
without developers help you can only kick him from guild not move him to another afaik, sorry for your loss
RIP Juba
Yeah, unfortunately that was what I thought. Just can't bring ourselves to kicking him. Hopefully the Devs can help.
Thanks
RIP Juba... taken soon..(((
Gregory K. Ishii :

Thanks mate. For those that had the pleasure of knowing him, he was one of the very best.
•SHARKIE 2.0• :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Thanks mate. For those that had the pleasure of knowing him, he was one of the very best.

So suppose a legend is gone. I have actually never seen a legend leave the game but also leaves earth. This week a lot of people died...
Sincere condolences to your guild from all at Damage Inc.
sinceres condolences

RDC
Thanks for your condolences everyone. Unfortunately the Devs can't help move him, The only way is for us to kick him from the guild.
After 18 months sharing a guild with him at world Rebellion mongrels, and more recently with our new teams at Juba's Motley crew, that is not going to be an easy thing to do.