Rubbi8xh game play

Have I just got to put up with the utter joke of a game playing system that makes me pass ball when I'm clean trough to score a Try with on a few yards to go.
And do I just have to put with the total bull that happens when my oppents kick a ball and one of there players is miles offside even ahead of my fullback and just catches and score
Really am enjoying this game but I'll admit that the bull is taking it's toll and I can't see myself playing long term if the game keeps up with bais
Hi Guest.
There are some experienced players here, who maybe able to help you. But, need to take a look at your team.
If you give us the name of your Guild, opponents and times of games, where this occurred. I'll at least look and suspect others will too.
Cheers
Guest 4PW54N :

Have I just got to put up with the utter joke of a game playing system that makes me pass ball when I'm clean trough to score a Try with on a few yards to go.
And do I just have to put with the total bull that happens when my oppents kick a ball and one of there players is miles offside even ahead of my fullback and just catches and score
Really am enjoying this game but I'll admit that the bull is taking it's toll and I can't see myself playing long term if the game keeps up with bais

Yeap mate, the game is getting stupid, no logic to anything, players now don't react to their stats, teams who have energy levels below 50% not getting tired, some players outrunning others who are a higher level, kicking to their own players who are offside. There are now so many things you have to buy, and use, but your team doesn't react to them. We have been running a default, No MB, equal sports kit survey and each result is totally different ! Sometimes the bigger team wins, then the next match the lower team wins, no logic in the way it works what so ever ! How can you build a team when whatever you do is meaningless ! Get rid of MB's, Sports Kit, and just plain have the best you can make your players by training. The game is a farce now
Hi Iain
I agree with some of your points like MB and sports shop. I have never used MB (waste of money, except for the billionaires) and as the sports shop, well it's there, so exploit it.
As regards energy of players. It has nothing to do with stamina. It affects the performance of the players. If all your team is at 0% you have 25% performance penalty, performance will rise incrementally until energy is 100%. You may look ok, as regards speed and stamina, but you will 'miss' tackles, lose line-outs and scrums.
So, when you play teams, look at their energy levels and compare them to your own. You may have more balanced games, now.
Regards....
Peanut Butta :

Hi Iain
I agree with some of your points like MB and sports shop. I have never used MB (waste of money, except for the billionaires) and as the sports shop, well it's there, so exploit it.
As regards energy of players. It has nothing to do with stamina. It affects the performance of the players. If all your team is at 0% you have 25% performance penalty, performance will rise incrementally until energy is 100%. You may look ok, as regards speed and stamina, but you will 'miss' tackles, lose line-outs and scrums.
So, when you play teams, look at their energy levels and compare them to your own. You may have more balanced games, now.
Regards....

Mate, We have done a survey of teams lower than us, on sports kit levels, Stamina, Speed stats, and the maths don't add up ! For every level of sports kit you get 5%, so playing a team 3 levels below you, their players will be the same if they have level sports shop items, but of course you will buy sports shop items so will be higher than his team, also your players are all maxed on stamina, speed, attack, defence. But sadly the system doesn't work, cause his players act like he is 3 levels above you, and win scrums, lineouts and out run your players !! There is totally no logic to the game. I have played a team who's players were at 52% energy across the board, 4 leagues below me, had 3 sports shop items (Shoes lvl 1, Water lvl 1 & Shirt lvl1) none of his backs were top level for his league for speed or stamina, I had all backs top level for speed & stamina, lvl 3 sports shop items across the board and full energy, no use of MB as was 4 levels above him. And the score was 7-21 to him, no subs from him, scored 2 tries in the last 10 mins !! Explain that, and please don't use the strats as an excuse, my strat was beating better teams than me in my league. You may as well toss a coin mate
Not 5%
Also, if it's a coin toss why do we see the best make it up and the not best not make it? Loads of people think poker isn't skill and is pure luck because they don't understand the complexity of it, does that make it true?
im actually going to agree with you for once bm

S
Hi Iain,
a bit bolshi aren't yer! Let me quote, wot you wrote:
'teams who have energy levels below 50% not getting tired'
Unless you mis-typed, it seems to me you didn't have a grasp of a fundamental construct of the game.
I am willing to try to give you the same assistance I offered to Guest 4PW. I guess he didn't take me up on the offer because maybe he didn't want to be exposed as a 'bad' player, I don't believe in 'good' or 'bad', there's just some players who have spent more time understanding the game than others.
I would like to try to get you to enjoy the game, because otherwise what's the point of playing?. As Black Monks (Hi :-}) commented, it is more complex than it first looks. Even the slightest change in tactics can have dramatic results. Your assertion 'you may as well toss a coin' is utterly false. You're struggling, that is clear.
So, it's your choice - give the name of your team and Guild and I'll spend MY time to look at your team and some fixtures. If I can't find anything, I'll hold my hands up. If you don't........
Cheers.....
ps. Strategy is the body, rugby is the skin!
pps. Peanut Butter/Scotstoun Warriors, take a look.
Fully Agree with Peanut Butta’s and black monks’ (eh it happens sometimes) comments...
Peanut Butta and I are at the same level but in different guilds, and I can guarantee you I would not win against him if my energy was at 52%.. The outcome would be very ugly.. (don t even dream about it Peanut B... I will always have 100% against you ;p)

As suggested, give us your team name/ guild, so some of us can have a look at your strategy / team.
Not only the strategy is important, but also the way you assign your training points.. (speed and stamina are not the only important skills for the backs..)

PS: “my strat was beating better teams than me in my league”... Because you can beat some players at your level does not mean a top player from a lower league cannot beat you...