Guild challenge

Apart from gaining a WIN against yr opponent...How do the adjudicator or the powers that be score the challenger if he challenged an opponent whose level is higher than his team and wins.....the adverse question is also asked that when one is challenged by an opponent who level is higher than yours and yes because of his level difference he wins
I'm confused by the question, are you asking if some RM scoring is done based on level? If so the answer is no, it's just pride. As for beating someone lower it has to happen all the time because of the poor matching engine.
Like bm said its just win or lose, you have two games each to beat all of the opposition. It isn't the same as champs. We regularly have gc's where no opponent is higher level than any of our guild and we feel guilty in these scenarios allthough still berate them on forum for lack of effort , lol.
You get paid and training points win or lose, very important
does the strength of the other team effect training points received or is it just based on time played
Thanks guys you all have me the answer I was looking for. However wouldn't a bonus point be in order if one challenged a team on a higher level and wins. Would this not lessen to some extent the higher levels attacking lower levels.....as the bonus point + a WIN is more attractive. Secondly would this not help where the end result of the contest between the guilds are drawn.
Targaryen Dragons :

does the strength of the other team effect training points received or is it just based on time played

Good question. I think it's just time on pitch, training speed and training building that determine training points given but it would be good a make sense if you got more for playing higher level/star rated teams.
SSGuest 4C4KR0 :

Thanks guys you all have me the answer I was looking for. However wouldn't a bonus point be in order if one challenged a team on a higher level and wins. Would this not lessen to some extent the higher levels attacking lower levels.....as the bonus point + a WIN is more attractive. Secondly would this not help where the end result of the contest between the guilds are drawn.

I like this idea. I'd be happy with that, it gives guilds that have been mismatched half a chance to win as long as they can take higher level opponents and would bring a new ellement into playing evenly matched guilds, as you would have to decide if it was worth a gamble on going higher for the extra point. A lot I think would use first games against higher then aim more sensibley with second which would stop me moaning about people not playing, lol. Top idea!
Only issue is that top guilds get punished then just because sn can't match guilds properly
Black Monks :

Only issue is that top guilds get punished then just because sn can't match guilds properly

i agree mate the gcs must me based on overall rating not on fanbase as there are lots of players that have bigger fanbase than their own rating which isn't good for the guild if there are too many players with bigger fanbase than the rating, it'll make a hard gc and yes it is unfair for most of the guilds
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Black Monks :

i agree mate the gcs must me based on overall rating not on fanbase as there are lots of players that have bigger fanbase than their own rating which isn't good for the guild if there are too many players with bigger fanbase than the rating, it'll make a hard gc and yes it is unfair for most of the guilds

I can't agree more about the fan base.....this should not be a priority.....Perhaps it should count for say 15 percent