New section under guild forum.

Called " game arrangements"

Some posts are getting missed when players are asking for draws in other sections of the forum. If we had a new section everyone would be able to see who wants a draw. We could even use it if players want to arrange no mb as well. It just bundles all of it together.

Thanks
Nob nose, nose nob :

Some posts are getting missed when players are asking for draws in other sections of the forum. If we had a new section everyone would be able to see who wants a draw. We could even use it if players want to arrange no mb as well. It just bundles all of it together.

Thanks

I think a really good idea. Why not have a hacks section as well, where people can post methods for cheating the developers as well as the other players?
Dunraven Castle :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Thanks

I think a really good idea. Why not have a hacks section as well, where people can post methods for cheating the developers as well as the other players?

Brilliant even better. Mods, make it so
Guys, you are missing the most obvious selection, there is a button that says 'draw' and if both teams click it the game doesn't even have to be played, you can even chose the score.
Bump. We need a new section. Players are missing messages to fix matches, we need the new section....
We really need this as there is a loads more match fixing going on and teams are missing out.
Is this satirical or are you genuinly endorsing cheating? Not looking for an argument, just asking the question.
Let's think through this, is nob for or against match fixing? He is firmly in the against camp. So this is satirical. I still love a mutual button for giving up both satirically and in reality. I also like games that make fun of people who use cheat codes (not saying match fixing is cheating) so I would propose that if you use the button your name gets modified for 24 hours to make fun of the player in a silly fun natured way. YouTube has some great videos on examples of games that make fun of people who use cheat codes.
By all accounts this section already exists, it’s just that the above posters have obviously not been invited