Search party needed

I have received a call from two gentlemen who say they are DBs two friends. They have informed me that he has not been seen since his drunken night when he stormed out of the Albert Inn crying in rage. They said the conversations were going fine and then one of the said something about semi-pro rugby and pro rugby being different levels. They are fearful for his life as nobody has seen him since and he was highly intoxicated. None of the hospitals have seen anyone matching his description and they have asked for assistance in searching the ditches near the Albert Inn. Hopefully he comes on here in the next day or two to let us know he is safe. Also, how did these guys get my number, odd. And where in the world is the Albert Inn?
Black Monks :

I have received a call from two gentlemen who say they are DBs two friends. They have informed me that he has not been seen since his drunken night when he stormed out of the Albert Inn crying in rage. They said the conversations were going fine and then one of the said something about semi-pro rugby and pro rugby being different levels. They are fearful for his life as nobody has seen him since and he was highly intoxicated. None of the hospitals have seen anyone matching his description and they have asked for assistance in searching the ditches near the Albert Inn. Hopefully he comes on here in the next day or two to let us know he is safe. Also, how did these guys get my number, odd. And where in the world is the Albert Inn?

I don't know, add a little match bonus and you might find them. 4% should do the trick because 5% will just mess with the search and you might get lost yourself.
That's a great idea, anyone know of a sponsor we can find to give the search party money? I have been approached by WCADA and they are offering free shirts for the search party, would that be enough for 4% mb?
Wow, I must have a great finance building because I'm getting some amazing sponsorship offers. I have been approached by Summers Eve, but I don't like their offer as the shirts are a soft pink that just doesn't work with my eyes. I have also been approached by a sporting and exploring bag company. The positive is that their logo is db. The negative is that their name is not exactly family friendly as they are trying to own the term db and make it less negative. Any preferences on these or any other suggestions to help provide that little extra mb search umph
What?? I must be missing the point or you have hit the bourbon early today BM?
Well, apparently db is missing, not only on the forum but in real life. He was last seen at the Albert Inn and we need to find him to ensure he is safe. The two friends say they will start posting in the account for him this weekend if they can't find him, in remembrance of him.
It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that our friend DB, the ultimate db, has reportedly been rendered unable to continue his white knight battles against the corruption of credit card using, non-mb using, strat superior opponents. His two friends have access to his account on here and they have agreed to continue the fight for him. We have decided as a group that they will continue to post for him and will do so acting as him. They will deny not being him and have asked that we also respect the third wall. They plan to start making posts in his stead after morning for a couple more days and they look forward to the cold reception. Viva la ultimate db
Dear G#d this kid needs a 'real' life
We missed you sweetie, strange that you were gone for a week, must have been hard practice going on.
Ah provocation to try and get someone banned (against any rugby culture we know ;)) . Stop following me on forum.... and get a 'real' life...however its desperately sad but u lack capacity to do this as on this game 24/7.