Tournament bug

Thanks for the info I was going to bail my tournament final against a player who has brought his squad the thought of them getting no cash or balls upsets me too much to bail now so I will take my punishment like the cheapskate I am
Attackle :

Thanks for the info I was going to bail my tournament final against a player who has brought his squad the thought of them getting no cash or balls upsets me too much to bail now so I will take my punishment like the cheapskate I am

I have a couple of bought players too, but I haven't bought any more in several seasons as I now think it's better to take the hard training approach and just search for good buys in the auction. Also you sometime find that teams with all bought players are a little lazy with tactics so you can sometimes sneak one past them. Just get your subs on! Who knows? You may take him
Black Monks :

Also, your guild isn't the exiles, the l isn't an l.

Thanks for the game mate - you crushed me, as expected I'll pop you over an invite to tempt you out of semi-retirement
Lol, didn't even notice I played you. Keeping my fans up to make money for sim city. Take a look at my team and it's obvious I'm retired from the rugby aspect. I have somehow won back to back tourney games which is an embarrassment for the game
this just happened to me, though i did get the 1gb but missed out on the money and the fans which is annoying
Just got bailed on and am happy to announce you now get paid both GBs and $$$, no idea on training points but i would guess not