Mixed league levels

but like i said in the above post mate, you could easily still get into the top 9 in that group
My problem is it is 1am, sleep vs subbing. If this were flipped 12 hours how would other feel? Or automatic subbing?
guest_1444399862609 :

My problem is it is 1am, sleep vs subbing. If this were flipped 12 hours how would other feel? Or automatic subbing?

This is where I am in two minds. Obviously automatic subbing would be great and would definitely up the competitiveness considerably, but I also like being forced to craft an offline strategy and train my players for both strategies.
Guest G8SUU3 :

Luke Williams :

I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!

That seems a strange comment to me. I regularly play and beat teams 10 or more levels above me (as well as losing quite a few too naturally, I'm not superman). I also walk my championships and a lot of tournaments (where the competition is much fiercer and better to be fair). I would welcome having at least one level, if not more in my championship next season. I'm not boasting here, it's just reality and I assume that most active players of this game will feel a similar way. It obviously must get a lot tougher at the top!

I'm Wales (level 18) in the guild The Exiles BTW. We have a nice guild of very active players mainly of lowish to mid level players but a couple in the 40s. Most of us come first in our respective champs. Feel free to have look if anyone ( 1) active, 2) good/keen to improve regardless of the level you are on) wants to join, we are 3 teams short of a full compliment at the moment. We are an international guild and have a leader in two different time zones.

You're in the kiddie pool, 10 leagues is doable there. When you get where he is every single point matters, it's a huge disadvantage and to say otherwise just highlights the newbness that you are coming at the conversation with.
Black Monks :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Luke Williams :

I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!

That seems a strange comment to me. I regularly play and beat teams 10 or more levels above me (as well as losing quite a few too naturally, I'm not superman). I also walk my championships and a lot of tournaments (where the competition is much fiercer and better to be fair). I would welcome having at least one level, if not more in my championship next season. I'm not boasting here, it's just reality and I assume that most active players of this game will feel a similar way. It obviously must get a lot tougher at the top!

I'm Wales (level 18) in the guild The Exiles BTW. We have a nice guild of very active players mainly of lowish to mid level players but a couple in the 40s. Most of us come first in our respective champs. Feel free to have look if anyone ( 1) active, 2) good/keen to improve regardless of the level you are on) wants to join, we are 3 teams short of a full compliment at the moment. We are an international guild and have a leader in two different time zones.

You're in the kiddie pool, 10 leagues is doable there. When you get where he is every single point matters, it's a huge disadvantage and to say otherwise just highlights the newbness that you are coming at the conversation with.

I did say and I quote "it must get a lot tougher at the top!"

But go ahead feel free to take issue with the comment. I'm happy to take it down.
No issue, just letting you know that his disadvantage is huge and to think that it isn't is just misunderstanding the upper levels of this game.
Black Monks :

No issue, just letting you know that his disadvantage is huge and to think that it isn't is just misunderstanding the upper levels of this game.

Quite! My apologies. I realise even more now that it must be devilishly tough up at those dizzy heights.