Lineout Order

I've been trying to work out the order that the players are standing in at the line-out, I'm assuming it is as follows:

1-4-3-6-5-7-8

Is this correct? It is very hard to see the numbers on overlapping players on a small phone screen!
I believe it used to be 1,4,3,5,7,6,8 - haven't checked in a while, so stand to be corrected.
Hey GIIS8T... This isn't 'Owen Farrell' but I am a pro rugby player with pro rugby player team mates that play this game :). 1,4,3,5,7,6,8 seems right to me :).
So 3 acts as a pivot between the jumpers as opposed to two seperate pods?
The more I come back to this thread the more it winds me up that the search facility on here is so useless. A long while back the devs came back with an answer to this; an answer to which I still base the strength training of my 'lifters' and it is not what is suggested above. The problem is that although I think it was a straight 12345678 I am not sure. Arghhh!!
Guest GIIS8T :

So 3 acts as a pivot between the jumpers as opposed to two seperate pods?

If we are understanding correctly, and hopefully carshalton can find what he is looking for to tell us if we are wrong, you need to disregard common concepts of rugby where props don't get lifted because in this game anyone can be lifted and we think that strength of those two closest to whoever you chose determines success rate
Carshalton Colts :

The more I come back to this thread the more it winds me up that the search facility on here is so useless. A long while back the devs came back with an answer to this; an answer to which I still base the strength training of my 'lifters' and it is not what is suggested above. The problem is that although I think it was a straight 12345678 I am not sure. Arghhh!!

My order comes from an old, old thread on here I found when I joined - possibly the same one you're thinking of CC
The two closest players will raise the jumper, and the order of alignment is 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (so if the 4 jumps, the 3 and 5 will carry, if the 8 skips it will be 6 and 7).
cricri :

The two closest players will raise the jumper, and the order of alignment is 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (so if the 4 jumps, the 3 and 5 will carry, if the 8 skips it will be 6 and 7).

As I said above. ( although I mistakenly added the 2 )
When I asked the question ages ago Pierre said 7,6,8 at the back (can't remember front) It's in the forum somewhere...