Am I the only one who actually LIKES the bouncing ball and miss passes?

My apologies for the duplication (a version of this was also posted in response to a post someone made under the Bugs section) but I would really like to know what people think about the recent changes. Am I the only one who actually likes them?

Even though we are all used to this game historically being Bob The Builder meets Sim City, the introduction of the bouncing ball and the skip / miss passes adds a complete new dimension to what is, after all, a STRATEGY game. We were crying out for changes to the strategy side of RM and as soon as we get them people start shouting "foul" and "bugs".

Can the bouncing ball be controlled - yes.
Can the miss passes be controlled and made it work for you - yes

I suggest that people rise to the challenge and use your sliders and your settings to find a way to maximise and control the new features. With trial, effort and a bit of commonsense both can be mastered and tamed I'm sure.

Yes the latest update was full of real "bugs" - appalling some of them - but these two new features are not, in my opinion, bugs but new challenges that enhances the game.

Thoughts?
I like the bouncing ball and the fact we can now do missed passes and yup u can learn to deal with them, but i dont like this new update due to other bugs especially the ones in which players have lost their teams and cant seem to get them back we have lost one guy from my guild who lost his team during the update
I need new socks :

I like the bouncing ball and the fact we can now do missed passes and yup u can learn to deal with them, but i dont like this new update due to other bugs especially the ones in which players have lost their teams and cant seem to get them back we have lost one guy from my guild who lost his team during the update

Agree Socks - it was a mighty screw up regarding accounts and messing about with people's teams for which Sublinet should hang their head in shame but the actual strategy changes I think are very good.
In all fairness, most of the problems with accounts were down to a server crash rather than bugs as such.
Welsh Wizards, as I said in the other thread, I personally welcome updates because it gives an edge to those of us who approach the changes with a positive attitude and adapt quickly. What bugged me was that this latest change with the skip passes came out of the blue without any warning and none of us knew it was coming - that's why I thought initially it was a bug. I mean one minute my team plays a match like normal - the next minute they're playing totally differently and throwing wildly long passes into touch, skipping everybody and just playing very strangely. I didn't know if it was an update or if I had just messed my team up completely with all the small strategy tweaks I had been making recently.

In the aftermath I confess I responded too rashly. I have adapted and adjusted strategy to suit, though my team has changed the way it plays now and I have to make adjustments to how I approach strategy going forward. I welcome the fact that Sublinet is responding to calls for improvement, but can they at least let us know in advance what they're doing so that we know what's up?
I see both as a positive step making the game more realistic.
What is driving me nuts is the random results in friendlies. How can you and another person play the same tactics win one by 30-40 points and lose the next by 30-40 points? How can you see which tactics are working and which aten't?
I agree Brummie it now appears to me It depends on what health you have on friendlies when the opponent decides to play you like I can beat anyone in my own team however when I decrease my health it seems that the beating I was giving them they beat me but if I have full health then I tend to win. (ps before anyone comments this is in regards to friendlies not championship/ tourney's 'm on about personally think it's quite realistic actually though but could be very deceiving when someone thinks they've genuinely improved their team if this is the case only to find out actually they haven't . I've even played people back who've beaten me in friendlies not changed anything and convincingly won with them on full health but when I tend to be beaten i'm halfway through an intensive session generally.