Disappearing guild members

We have suddenly lost 2 guild members and gained One? The teams we lost are in our gc so cant leave and we didnt kick them, and a new team just appeared and we are a invite only so couldnt just join... Anyone else struck this? Just looked at the new team and they dont have a guild Building?
Socks it's me hurricanes. The update deleted my account.
guest_1471120558782 :

Socks it's me hurricanes. The update deleted my account.

Awww crap put a ticket in, hope to see u back soon hurricanes
I'll do my best. Hi to the team. I hope it can be recovered. I ain't starting again!!!
guest_1471120558782 :

I'll do my best. Hi to the team. I hope it can be recovered. I ain't starting again!!!

Hope not either mate
I've lost my account as well! Hopefully bug will be fixed but will wait and see!

"Bobby Dazzlers"
guest_1441473204632 :

I've lost my account as well! Hopefully bug will be fixed but will wait and see!

"Bobby Dazzlers"

Bugger hope they can

Have put a ticket in about my guilds two teams admin said they need to raise a ticket
Hi guys...it's Caitlin and the Rodeo Girls here...so sorry to hear about everything that happened...let's hope it gets sorted out soon...Hurricanes, just hang in there...Socks, try and keep PS together ok...
guest_1470073808587 :

Hi guys...it's Caitlin and the Rodeo Girls here...so sorry to hear about everything that happened...let's hope it gets sorted out soon...Hurricanes, just hang in there...Socks, try and keep PS together ok...

Hey catlin yup will do hopefully admin will sort their accounts
Kokako here, I lost my account too. I contacted support about it and they said they would fix it, but I'm beginning to think they won't.

****update: they actually fixed my account, hats off to the support team.