The Real Rugby Manager Banter Page ( Social Group)

Hi Rugby Managers,

We are supporting a friend who has made "The Real Rugby Manager Banter Page" it is a FB page set up for all Rugby Mangers at any level.Meet people from other guilds all around the world, discuss all rugby topics, basically just have a good laugh.

However it is "Not a place to abuse other members" Any abuse will not be tolerated!

We look forward to meeting you guys on there!!

Thanks
HBM
Moderators welcome to join, since we are ment to pay you off lol!
TTT
TTT
I like the page, won't be joining though due to fear of harassment, what a great world we live in. Will keep an eye on the page for laughs and great info. Great work!
Black Monks :

I like the page, won't be joining though due to fear of harassment, what a great world we live in. Will keep an eye on the page for laughs and great info. Great work!

Cheers Black Monks, That's a shame, we could make you a moderator if you like?

I can understand that, but you can always block and ban anyone like that! So far we have a great bunch of people.

We have zero tolerance towards any form of abuse!!!
Black Monks :

Cheers Black Monks, That's a shame, we could make you a moderator if you like?

I can understand that, but you can always block and ban anyone like that! So far we have a great bunch of people.

We have zero tolerance towards any form of abuse!!!
I'm not worried about the abuse on the page, I'm worried about 2 guys harassing my FB page that clearly don't have boundaries or intellect. I may create a fake fb profile and use it, but for now I will watch and give those 2 guys a little satisfaction that they are so abusive that it does make some changes in others actions. Like I have said before, they are not upset that there are perceived bullies in this game but rather they are upset that they aren't the bulliex
Black Monks :

It's clean Monk. If you fear harassment just don't introduce yourself.