All the best Ladies and Gents. I'm leaving!!

Removing sections of my comment in order to hide Arena/Internation Lions and Bluebloods underhand tactics that you don't want to be exposed. Bravo!
Poor Bluemooners...personally I like lemons with Fish but they seem to leave a bitter taste with you. See you can't let the cheating thing go...show us where it contravenes the rules...oh wait, it doesn't! Players will still move between our guilds (and others) from time to time...we find it helpful to share experiences and learn from each other.

Regarding your 'UNBEATEN' (IN CAPS TO REALLY MAKE THE POINT) comment...There's other unbeaten guilds too, you know that right?

Fish - apologies for contributing to the hijacking of your thread.
Bluemooners :

Removing sections of my comment in order to hide Arena/Internation Lions and Bluebloods underhand tactics that you don't want to be exposed. Bravo!

I have nothing to do with this drama you are trying to create, so from an outside perspective let me just say you are acting quite childish. If you are a child I hope you mature into a solid adult in time. If you're an adult I suggest a long look in the mirror. Fish, never knew you but best of luck.
And one more thing, if this doesn't get you banned I will be shocked, so you might want to say your goodbyes too. Colts was very clear you went to far
Bluemooners :

So swapping players in and out of 3 different guilds on several occasions is not cheating? All to join forces against one UNBEATEN guild. Pathetic. Laters!

Correct. Some may disagree with it but it is not cheating. There are many aspects of this game that people disagree with.
Black Monks :

And one more thing, if this doesn't get you banned I will be shocked, so you might want to say your goodbyes too. Colts was very clear you went to far

Only IF it continues / happens again.
Better look next time chaps. Maybe next time you can get 20 190* teams together, and it might work. By the way, if our unbeaten tactic were to be lost to a pathetic underhand tactic like this, it will be struck from the record and not counted as a loss. Who is the pathetic one, really? I don't see us getting in ringers.
Chepstow Harlequins :

Poor Bluemooners...personally I like lemons with Fish but they seem to leave a bitter taste with you. See you can't let the cheating thing go...show us where it contravenes the rules...oh wait, it doesn't! Players will still move between our guilds (and others) from time to time...we find it helpful to share experiences and learn from each other.

Regarding your 'UNBEATEN' (IN CAPS TO REALLY MAKE THE POINT) comment...There's other unbeaten guilds too, you know that right?

Fish - apologies for contributing to the hijacking of your thread.

Chepstow Harlequins, the leader of one of the said guilds. Can't win a gvg on your own?

I never said we were the only unbeaten guild, read it properly. If you still don't understand it, i suggest you go back to school.
Bluemooners :

Better look next time chaps. Maybe next time you can get 20 190* teams together, and it might work. By the way, if our unbeaten tactic were to be lost to a pathetic underhand tactic like this, it will be struck from the record and not counted as a loss. Who is the pathetic one, really? I don't see us getting in ringers.

You. If you want to complain about the topic you won't drop the. Start your own topic. If you want to say goodbye in a mature way to fish then post here, if you can't say goodbye maturely then don't write in this post. This concept isn't rocket surgery. Once again fish, sorry this thread has been hijacked. Never played with you but the more this kid talks the more I like you.
Enough. Apologies to Fish and au revoir! There does not seem much chance of getting this back on topic. Locked