All the best Ladies and Gents. I'm leaving!!

Just a quick message to say "au revoir" to fellow players. Its been a blast and thank you for all your games/friendlies.

All my players are on sale (all 200* with loads of tp's!!). Finishing at 9pm (uk) Thursday. Happy bidding.

Good luck for the future all.

Regards, Mike Fishguard and Goodwick Seagulls
I'd wish you all the best for the future, but ............
Mmmmm, cheat?
I'm not going to get in to a pointless argument with you about a GAME?
All the best
Blimey Bluemooners...completely unnecessary. It's only a game and certainly no cheating has taken place.

Fish - you know my thoughts mate...top player and good guy. You're a big loss. Thank you for your support.
[quote="Bluemooners"]
I'd wish you all the best for the future,
Let the man say goodbye, if you want him gone then he is gone and shut it, if you will miss him then say that.
Bluemooners, your comment is unnecessary, unwarranted, unfounded and unwanted. I have deleted most of it. I do not have the ability to send pms to members so it is unfortunate that these things must be dealt with in open forum. These accusations of cheating have no place here. Please do not do it again.
Thank you CC. You have a tough job mate. Unfortunately it's the same people (I name no names) that bring the forums down to their levels.

Good luck for the future and keep up the good work.
"So long and thanks for all the Fish"

You are gonna be missed by more in the game than want you gone buddy.

Best wishes for the future.
David aka EK
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Thank you CC. You have a tough job mate. Unfortunately it's the same people (I name no names) that bring the forums down to their levels.

Good luck for the future and keep up the good work.

Thank you but it is not actually that onerous now that the real idiots have been removed We have the majoriy, then we have those that are just borderline and then those that need to be ( and will be ) dealt with. The latter are very very few. I now have good support with Colstons but contrary to the belief of some we actually have real lives too and do not spend 24 / 7 monitoring this. I suppose that was a very round about way of saying sorry that I did not pick up on the idiot comment earlier All the best anyway.
So swapping players in and out of 3 different guilds on several occasions is not cheating? All to join forces against one UNBEATEN guild. Pathetic. Laters!