Forum names - Team names

Cant we create a thread where people who post in the forums can put their forum name and then their team name and maybe what guild they are in? Sometimes you read posts and would like to go play the person who posted something, to try see what they posted about 1st hand or even just to go play regulars from forums..
You just did

Bulldogs - We got Strats.
Coach qBaLL -- We've got strats
Black Monks, scrum down ruck over drink up
Croxton, alquin academicals, cheetahs and serious fun are also there and I think they all have been on forums
Tomix - Terra Elite
Goodyjons - Barbarians XXV
Black Monks :

Black Monks, scrum down ruck over drink up
Croxton, alquin academicals, cheetahs and serious fun are also there and I think they all have been on forums

What he said...
thanks, just ran into Croxton's guild a few minutes back, been playing for quite some time already and its the 1st time i ever saw any of the players in that guild, and because i never saw you guys before i thought the names might be different at forums and teams.. Nice teams btw guys, think i might need a bit more practice before attempting to play against yous..
Morganator - War Dogs
Mr Incredible :

thanks, just ran into Croxton's guild a few minutes back, been playing for quite some time already and its the 1st time i ever saw any of the players in that guild, and because i never saw you guys before i thought the names might be different at forums and teams.. Nice teams btw guys, think i might need a bit more practice before attempting to play against yous..

Thanks!
What was your guild?