THIS GAME NOW SUCKS

Having upgraded to level 21 stadium I gain 200 fans for win but if I lose a match I lose 1,080 fans. That means I have to play 6 matches, to get a head of where I was, every time I get beaten. What's even worse, I played all my training matches to boost my fan base and since then I have only been given a further 4 matches to play in the last 12 hours.

At this rate I will be back at 140k fans in no time.

So the only way to avoid losing is to play max mb, so to max out fan base is now about how much you are prepared to spend to avoid losing not about tactics and skill. Of course if I win some other poor sod loses.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS / MODERATOR EXPLAIN YOUR THINKING BEHIND THIS.

My advice to others DON'T upgrade to level 21 stadium its a waste of time and money.

To the developers sort this out asap otherwise players will get fed up with this and leave, myself included.
Simon_Stevens :

Having upgraded to level 21 stadium I gain 200 fans for win but if I lose a match I lose 1,080 fans. That means I have to play 6 matches, to get a head of where I was, every time I get beaten. What's even worse, I played all my training matches to boost my fan base and since then I have only been given a further 4 matches to play in the last 12 hours.

At this rate I will be back at 140k fans in no time.

So the only way to avoid losing is to play max mb, so to max out fan base is now about how much you are prepared to spend to avoid losing not about tactics and skill. Of course if I win some other poor sod loses.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS / MODERATOR EXPLAIN YOUR THINKING BEHIND THIS.

My advice to others DON'T upgrade to level 21 stadium its a waste of time and money.

To the developers sort this out asap otherwise players will get fed up with this and leave, myself included.

http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=15484

Simon, whilst understanding your frustration this has already been discussed.
Only the part about the number of fans what about the lack of training matches. I don't believe that has been discussed. Since my original post I have only received 1 training match i.e. just over 3 hours. Fortunately I won my league otherwise would have been further behind where I was.

My point is you need to address the speed of replenishing training matches.
I disagree, if this the way to rate players I would say cut it to 50 fans; by putting it up to 200 we have a top 10 that have or nearly have a full capacity. So it will only be a matter of days (a couple of weeks top) before everyone in the Hundred has full capacity.

Although not ideal, why not just rate players on practice match, Cup and league wins?

It would give an indication of dedication if nothing else!

Slightly better would be a win percentage...
As a 80 quality team I'm pissed off with 100+ teams thrashings losing me fans. Surely training matches could be made fairer?
Kevin Green :

As a 80 quality team I'm pissed off with 100+ teams thrashings losing me fans. Surely training matches could be made fairer?

That sounds like motivation to improve your team. In this environment it is currently easy to do, there seems to be many a bargain around if you look and are willing to buy old players.
134 quality twat beat me today. Well done mate you've won 200 fans
Kevin Green :

134 quality twat beat me today. Well done mate you've won 200 fans

I doubt it is nothing personal, some people are just waiting for a game to come up on their map, they are not looking to see who they are playing.
How am I coming up on their map, mine are of similar quality. If they want to see how good they are play teams of similar quality
Kevin Green :

How am I coming up on their map, mine are of similar quality. If they want to see how good they are play teams of similar quality

All of mine are 2/3 levels below...