GvG British Lions v SA Boys 25.05

Propose MB free and as close to 40 games as possible ?
Anyone specific over there short of cash ?
Taff this is the idea of the FAIRGAME proposal...many top guilds like yourselves would prefer this method. I urge you to request a FAIRGAME 'public request' to SA Boys. We are all tired of these draws that aren'the earned...

I hope to meet your guild soon in a FAIRGAME challenge.
It isn't the idea of finding out who needs cash over in SA Boys though, so no need to read the same comment on every single thread BeastieBoys :0)
Didn't hear back, so I hope otherwise has room in his banks
Taff - British Lions :

It isn't the idea of finding out who needs cash over in SA Boys though, so no need to read the same comment on every single thread BeastieBoys :0)

Reading isn't BeastieBoys' strength Taff...
Replying to Questions isn't your strength Waspy Waspy.

What guild are you in?
@Michael Robert ... Which team/guild are you ?
Such a shame, yet another GvG dwindles towards a very unsatisfactory end, 10-7 up with 3 challenges remaining, but nothing, Dallas Cowboys and Westerina, very disappointing. I was expecting good things from this challenge following good reports of your GvG v BIA, but alas SA Boys, a loss by 3 with 3 outstanding challenges.... A real shame all round.
Thanks to the rest of SA Boys for the games.
Taff - British Lions :

Such a shame, yet another GvG dwindles towards a very unsatisfactory end, 10-7 up with 3 challenges remaining, but nothing, Dallas Cowboys and Westerina, very disappointing. I was expecting good things from this challenge following good reports of your GvG v BIA, but alas SA Boys, a loss by 3 with 3 outstanding challenges.... A real shame all round.
Thanks to the rest of SA Boys for the games.

Taff, I was surprised when you expected a good challenge... The Saffers are almost as spineless as the French. No personal pride, no organisation, no team ethic etc..
Warath Brumby, bit harsh on SA teams. Few bad apples and all, but SA and spineless not in one sentence.
cheers